need for speed pro street wii preview

I'll be getting this game, I really like the look of it...I just wonder if/how the controls will differ from Carbon. I'm so glad to see drag races back to Need for Speed as well!

Looks good, I'll most likely get it, I've got every need for speed since underground. Most likely won't be on the wii though, I haven't been impressed by driving games on the wii, but that's just me.

Last edited:
im gonna get this and install it in my car and ride around betatign all you dudes

Wii-Fi said:
looks good it's weird how they change the style of the game all the time.
no, its smart. if they kept re-releasing the same game with different cars/updated graphics it would get real old, real fast. they seem to go in stages, hot pursuit games, underground games, then carbon/most wanted were the same style, now this.

Wii-Fi said:
looks good it's weird how they change the style of the game all the time.
I like it, it keeps the game fresh whilst still being Need for Speed. There aren't many new features that can be added to a racing game when it has the different modes of Need for Speed (drag, drift etc), so changing the style is a good way to keep releasing a new game.

It would be crazy if they figured out a way to shift the gears by moving the nunchuk like a shift knob sitting in the gearbox. Maybe one day.....

This Game Looks Awesome! Thought Carbon Was OK But ProStreet Looks Sweet!:thumbsup:

Mako said:
It would be crazy if they figured out a way to shift the gears by moving the nunchuk like a shift knob sitting in the gearbox. Maybe one day.....
That would be good...you'll have to check this because I'm not too sure but I think they said in the article that on drag races you move the controller in some way to change shift, so that's a start.

According to the latest 1UpYours podcast, the developers were able to get the same physics engine working on the Wii that is used for the 360 and PS3 versions of this game.

Back