Need for speed VS Excite truck

Wiitendo

Banned
Jan 28, 2007
Mushroom kingdom :P
Hey im getting a new game either those two, I have zelda and want to wait a bit for red steel, and Wario wares. So............ Need for speed or Excite truck?!?!?!?

I own Excite Truck and love it, and just this week I rented Carbon... I'm still undecided about picking up a copy, the controls seem too floppy, and when in certain control modes, the main menu navigation requires you hold the wiimote vertically, it seems poorly programmed in that sense. Excite Truck wins hands down imo. On the other hand, every single NFS game has won my heart in the end, and I'm sure this one will too, it'll just take some time.

I'd still do anything to replace Rayman with Carbon, no doubt about that!

there are too many of these kinda topics. Anyway they both rock buy both lol only kidding it depends on what kind of racing games YOU like

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
there are too many of these kinda topics. Anyway they both rock buy both lol only kidding it depends on what kind of racing games YOU like

Eventually I will, for now im all about showing off the underestimated wii to my friend. :p

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
prove to him the power of your wii..............wait that did not come out right.:lol:

yes, it did. Lets not be childish fools now. Btw I bin thinking all the game console soud weird. Except Xbox i mean "xbox" ooo ahhh so creative... omg... bill gates should be a namer for the world. Playstation? you should have no problom finding the perv-pun in this one.

excite truck no contest played carbon wiv ma m8 though it is quite gd but excite truck is da best:cornut:

okay, i've not played excite truck, but i will tell you that carbon is tha ****... ya at first play of the game i was like wow controls suck, so i started messing with the options... plug the nunchuck in and use control config 4 and its awesome hold the wiimote in your right hand and nunchuck in ur left, the wiimote is your gas pedal point it down for gas pull it back for brake, on the nunchuck side hold it down the analog stick is steering left and right, now if u want ot powerslide a turn pull back on the nunchuck and it will engage the ebrake, u can also slightly pull back on the nunchuck to just slow ur car down... this is the best way to play this game it make it more fun almost like ur driving the car, ps. nitrous is b on the wiimote in this configuration.

drift tips. while drifting don't use the ebrake (nunchuck) control ur turns by leftting off the gas and giving it more gas(wiimote) pump the throttle for better control in drifts..

race tips, for turning sharp just before the turn jerk up on the nunchuck to enable the ebrake then point the nunchuck down to git you sideways enuf to make the turn without losing speed.

i want to buy exite truck to see what its like, but i dunno it just seems to unrealistic for me.

Last edited:
Back