Need Gaming Help....

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Well well well, It's come to this. Asking the friendly members at WiiChat for their opinion lol. I don't often ask for gaming help but im in a crisis

Like all UK members im waiting for SPM and well im bored lol
I got sick of Sonic [I got All Good Medals and Firesouls for the 1st world]
And I cba getting the rest

SO!

I was thinking I trade in SATSR to help pay for SSX Blur, What'da think?

I also have:

- Zelda
- Red Steel
- Wii Play
- Wii Sports

well these are the games i have

rapala fishing- i like it although im not really into it my bf can waste the day away playing it (hes 34 and already acting like hes 80 and retired- has the beer next to him too while playing haha)

blazing angels- again not my thing but flying it is pretty damn fun although you look like a total sped. graphics are a bit slow but its still cool to play

call of duty 3- loved it but i beat it in like 5 hours (did it on my sick day when i had that flu like 3 weeks ago). deff a good play just short.

wii play only good when you have someone over constantly to play it with you or for the free remote

trama center- awesome. i hated it at first but its extreamly addicting!!!! its all about precision with the game and i like that. graphics arent very "graphic" like dont expect watching an OR surgeon at work its far from that!

red steel- classic a must have no further elaboration

zelda- again do i need to elaborate? lol i still have to beat it though i got side tracked by godfather

godfather- best thing i ever bought!!!! read my thread on it

wii sports- if its free, its me!

and lastly

warioware- love it love it love it! my favorite game by far for the sheer stupidity

i have to try SSX blur but if its like another tony hawk type game but with snow ill have to pass.

hope my descriptions on the games i have make you think about what you want :)

SSX Blur is def. an awesome game. if you've liked the ones before, like tricky and the original, this one is cool. you explore like you did in SSX 3, riding your board/skis down each mountain and finding races/trick challenges/slahoms (is that how you spell it?). great game, wii controls take about 30-45 minutes to get used to and is very responsive. have fun with it!

Yeah, Thanks.

I do fancy Godfather though My bro will have to buy it. 18 im supposing.

Trama Center isn't out in UK yet and I read the reviews but I was drew more to heatseeker than Blazing Angels. I've played COD3 and it didn't appeal. Though im addicted to COD2 on my PC COD3 didn't cut it [Online FTW]

Overall

I think I'll have to try SSX [Never played an SSX really], Though I might keep Sonic LMFAO!
Though I would like a mutiplayer for when my mates come round so I might trade Sonic in, Get SSX and wait for Mario Party? How does that sound lol

Wii_Smurf said:
Yeah, Thanks.

I do fancy Godfather though My bro will have to buy it. 18 im supposing.

Trama Center isn't out in UK yet and I read the reviews but I was drew more to heatseeker than Blazing Angels. I've played COD3 and it didn't appeal. Though im addicted to COD2 on my PC COD3 didn't cut it [Online FTW]

Overall

I think I'll have to try SSX [Never played an SSX really], Though I might keep Sonic LMFAO!
Though I would like a mutiplayer for when my mates come round so I might trade Sonic in, Get SSX and wait for Mario Party? How does that sound lol

give it a shot. im just not big on the whole extreme sport thing. never was except for race car driving and things of that nature.

keep sonic why not. i never trade in games unless i despise them or they were a gift or i just dont play it anymore. with this system im going to keep all the games and not get rid of a single one.

i cant wait till mario party comes out. i will deff buy that

i got the godfather yesterday at my supermarket where they don't mind the ages unless theres something really bad on it

but its been a great game so far its just starting to get into it now

its a lot like GTA but just a bit less freedom

con77 said:
i got the godfather yesterday at my supermarket where they don't mind the ages unless theres something really bad on it

but its been a great game so far its just starting to get into it now

its a lot like GTA but just a bit less freedom

check out my thread on the game :)

im highly addicted!

SSX Blur was awesome. I just wish there was more to do, maybe I got bored of it because I bought all these gamecube games to catch up on. I'm sure I'll get back to it eventually. I never played any of the other SSX or snowboarding titles.

The only real contenders I see are Godfather or Super Paper Mario, I haven't played either of them. Since you can't get Super Paper Mario yet and aren't hugely interested in Godfather, I definately suggest SSX Blur.

Excite Truck might be a good option too. You can net it for $30 on ebay.

Back