Need Guitar Hero.....

nivlac_rebuats

3 Sport Athlete
Mar 12, 2007
Wii Online Code
0312-8713-3539-9323
I love that game, I don't have a PS2, and I want the Wii version now. Anyone else excited for GH Wii?

great game when you got people over I want it for the wii but I think you gotta wait till 2008

I have it for ps2... well " I " don't my it's my brothers and hes moving out next year so hes probaly going to take the ps2. I love this game! if he takes it I am geting this one.

ilikecookies said:
I have it for ps2... well " I " don't my it's my brothers and hes moving out next year so hes probaly going to take the ps2. I love this game! if he takes it I am geting this one.
i`m very lucky i`m moving to where my brothers live and they have a 360 and we are thinking on buying a ps3 lalala

How could it not be a port well I guess it might be a tad better but there isn't much to improve

I'm guessing that the Wii version would be GH3 not GH2 since GH2 will be quite old by the time the Wii version gets released.
I have both GH and GH2 on the PS2 and they are fun as hell.

Im excited for it too:

What I want from GH2 for the Wii:

Wireless Guitar - Adapt it to the Sensor bar just so that the Buttons work [Don't need any Motion Sensor as such]

Online Play - Would be cool [If it comes out in 2008 you can do it] - You like post a song you wanna play and someone excepts it xD

Wii Only Songs and recent Updates for new songs could be cool

my brother is almost obbsessed with Guitar Hero. I don't see why he likes it. Guitar Hero SUCKS EGGS.

it would be cool if there was a way to take 2 Wiimotes and have a Druming games though.

Back