Need Help? Come Here

NintendoWiiMASTER

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
5159-5210-4012-1480
Hey i pretty much smoked Zelda if u need help with n e of the 1st 3 temples lemme know the father i get the more i can help it shouldn't be long before i beat the game ... i can help anyone up to the end of the water temple:thumbsup:

I could use some help with the water temple. i got the boss key and headed back to the center chamber. I see on the second floor of the middle thingy a locked door. in order to fill it up to get to it i know i need to go back to the room that has the platforms hanging down and all the vines and underneath is a bottomless pit. How the hell do i get above on top of those 2 gears in order to go into the 2 rooms to make the water flow?

yeah, I'm having the same problem. Got the boss key but don't know how to raise the water level. Help?

With the first temple i'm stuck i just got the 3rd monkey but there is that rock that is blocking where i need to go

NintendoWiiMASTER said:
Hey i pretty much smoked Zelda if u need help with n e of the 1st 3 temples lemme know the father i get the more i can help it shouldn't be long before i beat the game ... i can help anyone up to the end of the water temple:thumbsup:

Well considering I'm on the 7th temple....I better not come here for help

okay i got a question for anyone. i am almost done collecting the bugs for the 3rd temple. there are two left, one in town (where lila is) and one all the way on the corner of my map @ the lake. I cant get to any of those, anyone wanna tell me how?

AHHHHH I would be able to help you if you helped me. In the first temple after i just got the 3rd monkey now i need to blow up that rock. What do i do and how?

Ok, this is embarrasing. I'm usually a great Zelda player, but right now, I can't catch a fish to save my life. I'm still back in Ordon Village, trying to catch a fish for the cat. I don't have any empty bottles (I don't have any bottles for that matter, and I'm not sure if I should or not), so I can't catch any worms or bee larva (although I've already knocked down the bee hive with the owl). All I've been doing is standing right off the dock (the one next to the cat) with my lure in the water (I've held it in the water for about 30 minutes straight). The fish are all swimming around it, but they aren't biting. I have, though, caught three bites, but the first two I was realing in wrong (trying to use the Nunchuk), and the third one caught me off-gaurd while I was moving around on my couch (talk about luck :cornut: ).

I don't know if this is just another thing where my terrible luck is stopping me from doing it, or if I'm missing something.

Can anyone help?

when it gets pulled down try to pull it up. I can't really explain it cause i had no clue what i was doing while fishing but that should work. They actually figured out a way to make ingame fishing gayer and more boring than fishing in real life. Btw can someone plz help me with this water temple! how the **** do i get on top of the gears to raise the water level after i get the boss key??

Thanks Thor, but I found out how @ wii.nintendo.com. After you know exactly what to do it's pretty easy. :p I feel stupid.

Bulldog still needs to know what to do after he has gotten teh third monkey in the first temple.

sorry everyone... i was out all day ..

okay ill start 1 by one

in touch with the wii - thanks im well aware like i didnt say i beat the game i said i smoked it as in i easly walked past everything so far...

Thorgouge
WATER TEMPLE QUESTIONthere is a room that u missed!!! u guys know how u originally pulled that golden lever and let the water flow? well guess what ? theres 2!!! start back tracking i beleave the one ur looking for is the one where u need hookshot to get ull enter a room that looks like theres no where to go look for the fallign rock u ask? and i say NAY, the vines is whatu need to hook onto, the rest is stright forward i beleave its just past a water mill.

Regmod15
SEE ABOVE!

Bulldogxx831 After you get that 3rd monkey ( im assuming ur counting the 1 with the red has as 1 you have to go back to the main area and im not exactly sure but u have to go across to the other room ( not the one that leads you outside to the broken bridge. when u get there ur in a room with plant that eats you when u jump across it? bomb him very easy. than theres actually 2 doors in that rok u havent looked into ... one is behind and 1 is across the jump. check thoes out. when ur done jump to the new side ( the one that you originally jumped to ) and go to the right ( not in the door turn right instead of goign stright) theres vines! jump and take a look around tell me what u find? could be furry :)

vagrant - thanks for the info. ill be sure to help u on the 9th when i beat it :p

Bulldogxx831 i did now

joevsw0rld actually that was kinda pissing me off 2 its actually simple the 1 im assuming ur talkign about is behind the wall? okay simple ... go to where it looks to be on the map now go left back to the water fall STAY ON THE LAND theres a little ramp step on it and ull be tould to jump by your "master" do it i dont beleave u have to go fully up it breaks off and goes behind the wall ull find it trust me its there. and the casle .. just stay along that path it will enventually lead you out.. new area ill let you do the rest your self if u get stuck im here all week!..( well moew than week i thought it would be kool to say it tho .. )

Bulldogxx831 no patience ? lol look up if ur still reading i answered it !

specialsauce its actually VERY CAKE WALK ... locate the "Group of fish" toss ur lil rod out ... let it FULLY sink than make sure the coloured bar is on top not the wooden bobber. now that u got that strightend .. make sue ur fish are still around u slowly jerk the controller up and let it sink do for a while takes ( well took me ) about 10ish mins the 2nd fish toook me a little make sur u LET THE FISH GO so the cat takes it...

Thorgouge ya kinda what he said?

LuckySteve77 hey calm down champ i been out all day ur not going ne where in zelda u have a ways to go, okay now that thats said u need more than 3 monkeys of course keep looking there in there the forth monkey... i beleave needs the boomarang ? do u have it? if not than check your map see where u have been and havent been try getting there dont bother going outside unlessu have it tell me if u have and what u need exact help with ?

specialsauce good job !

Bulldogxx831 sum 1's a eager beaver ..!

Back