Need Help? Come Here

mm could you be a bit more specific. I am in that room with the vines and the bottomless pit and the rocks and i entered the room on the left with the water mill and the 2 geysers as well as the big bubble monster but what the hell do i do to get past the walls?

Thorgouge I could be wrong but i beleave your just starting the water temple and u get past the 1st room and now unlocked a room with key? there are rocks hanging from the roof? take a shot at them with ur bow/bomb same with the monster in the bubble. altho i dont know what u mean my veigns is there 2 gated off doorways? one of the left and one on the right? one is normal gated the other has a spiffy design on it?

EDIT EDIT

it has come to my attention that the help i gave for monkey number 4 is wrong as sin ... its in the same room with the 4th monkey, there is a chest above one of the pillar things before you cross over to the monkey. roll and hit the pillar to drop the chest and open it for the key

THIS COMES FROM ANOTHER PART IN THE FORUMS SO IM NOT STEALING IT IM JUST USING TO HELP!!!!!

nono i didnt just start. Nintendowiimaster do you have aim or msn i can contact you on to make this easier on both of us? i suck at explaining =\

I need help figuring out how to get the third key shard in the fire temple. I think there's something I'm missing in the room with the three swinging magnets, but I can't get the third one activated. Any help would be appreciated...this has been getting the best of me for over an hour.

DonBar85 okay thats simple. you obviously talked to the 2 guys. now i beleave i could be wrong my memory is the worst but issnt there a bad guy u have to fight for the final key? hes in a room very big room u can miss it on your map, if not also have u been past the lazer eye? walk up the wall and u should see a whole new unexplored area? if not lemme know n be a lil more specific CHECK UR MAP and make ways to rooms you havent been

My shield got burned, do I go buy another one from the Goron shop outside of the Fire Temple, or is there somewhere I get the metal shield?

once you're done with the fire temple a shop opens up in the one that was abandoned in the village right before the goron area (sorry I can't remember the name atm) you can get the metal shield there.

My question is. In the water temple, I've gotten the (stage item) and raised the first water level. I'm at the area with the rotating platforms. I can see where to shoot my hookshot, but I can't get within range. How do I gain access to that one platform?

NintendoWiiMASTER said:
DonBar85 okay thats simple. you obviously talked to the 2 guys. now i beleave i could be wrong my memory is the worst but issnt there a bad guy u have to fight for the final key? hes in a room very big room u can miss it on your map, if not also have u been past the lazer eye? walk up the wall and u should see a whole new unexplored area? if not lemme know n be a lil more specific CHECK UR MAP and make ways to rooms you havent been
Thanks...I got it

i need help finding the bridge after the earth temple. i looked al ove someone know where it is please relpy

Thanks wiimaster BUT thats the monkey i just got. Maybe i went in the wrong order or something. But i got the one were u need to roll into the poll. The one with the bow. And the one were u defeat the giant plant. Now there is a big rock blocking the entrance to one of the doors and i am almost sure that is the door i need to get into. It is in the room with the plant that eats you. Actaully it is right there when u kill the plant.

Hey, i'll make u a deal u tell me where u found found ur monkeys and i will tell you how to blow up the rock. where is "the one with the bow"?

Last edited:
okay the advice didnt really help. ill explain it again

im killing insects for the vessel of light before the water temple. ive helped the zora etc. there are TWO bugs left. on the map it shows that they are at the bottom right corner of lake hylia and there is one in town (where I found Lila). I cannot get to ANY of those locations.

edit

ive searched more and STILL havent found a way from the lake up to the castle / bridge. was i supposed to active a warp in hyrule field outside?

Last edited:
Need Some help In 1st temple. There is a chest behind two sliding wooden doors.. In front of it is 4 windmills . I have tried shooting the windmills in every combination and putting the torches out behind the wooden door. How the heck do you open this door to get the treasure thanks!!!

Back