Need Help? Come Here

I need help in Twilight Princess

I just got a third monkey by killing that huge plant guy. Now, I have no idea where to go or what to do. It seems as though there is a big boulder blocking the door I need to go into. SOMEONE HELP!

The little walking bomb guys. Block it when it trys to hit you with your sheild and throw the bomb at the boulder.

hey, i posted a thread about this, then realized that i could just get help here..

im in the forest temple, (i know, i havent been able to play much) and i got the 3rd monkey,....now what?

I need help with getting into the water temple, I'm kind of lost to what I need to get in. Am assuming I need the water bombs and arrows or what? Plus the Zora keep asking about thier prince and I know where he's at, I guess the way the game goes your not supposed to tell them yet?

have u unfroze the ice? if not go to the death mountain and get that huge rock that droped when you were there before if you don't no what im talkign about than just go there and keep walking the cut scean will stop you. once that happend. go back to the hydrule river and go to the purple mark and put on iron boots ull sink down and see a rock covering the enterance use the new bombs to get in

okay I did all that, got into the water temple, now I'm trying o figure out where to go to next. I got both keys in the water temple and unlocked the doors that they would unlock. Now I don't have the SLIGHTEST clue what the heck I'm supposed to do. I know that I'm going to have to raise the water level but I have no idea how to do that. I mean I'm pretty sure I haven't looked as hard as I COULD but I know I've looked hard and thought of things I could do and that would be the only reason why I'm hear with ?????
I saw one post you made about water levels but I'm not sure what your exactly talking about. Can I get a little detail?

i need to get to Lake Hylia, but i cant find a way to get there. im in the twilight right now, just found Illa in hyrule town, and so i need to get to the sprite at lake hylia. where do i go to get to the lake? thanks.
^.^

I need help at the forest temple i can't cross the bridge and im not sure if I need to get a 4th monkey if so plz tell me how cause i am really stuck :(

scottieonfire said:
i need to get to Lake Hylia, but i cant find a way to get there. im in the twilight right now, just found Illa in hyrule town, and so i need to get to the sprite at lake hylia. where do i go to get to the lake? thanks.
^.^

Look for a big stone bridge covered with black stuff (oil) and begin to cross it. Read the spoiler if you're having trouble crossing it:
Before the flames reach you, get on a box and use that to get on the side of the bridge. Then jump off into the lake.

bananas123 said:
I need help at the forest temple i can't cross the bridge and im not sure if I need to get a 4th monkey if so plz tell me how cause i am really stuck :(
Yeah you need 4 monkeys, look previously it tells you where the last one is at. If your not sure try to find the compass.

Back