Need Help? Come Here

Need help locating Hyrule Lake

I have been trying for days now to locate Lake Hyrule. I have been to the castle and found the bar and lkistened to the soldiers etc. I have looked at the walk through and it tells me to come back out of the castle and turn left. this brings me back the way I came towards the beginning of the twilight. Midna will not let me go any further as i cannot leave the twilight. I have searched through all hyrule and cannot find the lake. I have also found to chests but cannot get. One is in a place with ruins on top of a column that I cannot get and one is down the steps under the bridge through some bars at the castle that I also cannot get. Please help...

Gardians of the Sacred Grove

Does anyone know the movment of the gards to get them on the right blocks to get the door to open.

Runya Jade said:
Does anyone know the movment of the gards to get them on the right blocks to get the door to open.

Sure do. If u have the wii version do this... left, down, right, right, up, left, up, up, left, down, down, right, and up. However, if u have the gc version of the game the directions are switched. So you would do this in the gc version... Right, up, left, left, down, right, down, down, right, up, up, left, and down. (cough*rep*cough)

Sharkiness said:
I have been trying for days now to locate Lake Hyrule. I have been to the castle and found the bar and lkistened to the soldiers etc. I have looked at the walk through and it tells me to come back out of the castle and turn left. this brings me back the way I came towards the beginning of the twilight. Midna will not let me go any further as i cannot leave the twilight. I have searched through all hyrule and cannot find the lake. I have also found to chests but cannot get. One is in a place with ruins on top of a column that I cannot get and one is down the steps under the bridge through some bars at the castle that I also cannot get. Please help...
Read your thread

Hi,

I am chasing the little shadow bugs as a wolf with midna on my back. i have caught all the shadow bugs up until the very last two when i find the monkey spirit sitting all by itself... the last two bugs ran through the spider web that is blocking my way... so i can't get to them or find them anywhere? am i screwed? or is there some other way to get to them. they are gone, i can't even see them...

Josh

Sorry I cant remember the kight and tears when saving monkeys, was a whie ago.

I need a stupid question answered. The howling stones. Do I need to be in the form of the wolf before they can howl. Or will they howl when I am link. I assume it's just when I'm the wolf seeing as their howling stones. Would be greatful if someone could help. Cheers.

hi there im new to this site and im stuck stuck stuck..... by the way zelda is the bomb!!!!!!!!! im in the room with all the monkeys jumping up down on there little pads with the top monkey missing !! there is two barriers that you wand wind whirl but they dont take you over to the door with the chain on it... it takes to vines where you can climb to the top?? but that dosent take you anywhere .. so how do i save the last monkey?????????? can anyone help been doing it 2days getting sick of looking at monkeys jumping upa nd down im starting to look like one my self........ really be nice if you can help thanks sonia

sonia2810 said:
hi there im new to this site and im stuck stuck stuck..... by the way zelda is the bomb!!!!!!!!! im in the room with all the monkeys jumping up down on there little pads with the top monkey missing !! there is two barriers that you wand wind whirl but they dont take you over to the door with the chain on it... it takes to vines where you can climb to the top?? but that dosent take you anywhere .. so how do i save the last monkey?????????? can anyone help been doing it 2days getting sick of looking at monkeys jumping upa nd down im starting to look like one my self........ really be nice if you can help thanks sonia
Please read my walkthrough, which can be found here. ;)

Hope that helps.

i cant even get past the first part when u have the day off what are u supposed to do

Can anyone tell me where i get the boomerang from, as im at a point where im at wooden gates and i cannot get through them and ive looked on the forum and its says you need the boomerang for this, but hey ho i have no boomerang, please help

Back