Need Help? Come Here

Here's one only a true afficianado would know: I have 58 Poes, and I believe the last 2 are in the Cave of Ordeals, which I already completed once, and went past the 44th floor a second time, and yet, no Poes! As far as I can remember, I'm pretty sure no Poe appeared either time through on the 2 floors (33 and 44) where they're supposed to be. Do they always appear automatically? Or am I supposed to do something to induce their appearance?

Thanks Adam. That's not the worst idea I've heard today, except that other caves where Poes are don't seem to require going in at night.

Has anyone else run into this problem?

There was one Poe in there, on 17 I think, the first time I went in there. It really couldn't be missed, because it was attacking me and I had to switch to wolf and with senses enabled to deal with it, which is why I'm pretty sure I didn't just miss it on the other 2 levels where it's supposed to be.

The FAQ's I've seen just note that the Poes are supposed to be there, not that there's anything special to do to draw them out. Have any of you been in there without the Poes showing up the first and second times through? Do I just keep going in hoping that they show up one of these times?

NEED HELP!
I'm stuck in the part where I turn into a wolf and i'm at the part trying to find and than go to the tallest tower although now I see it though I don't know how to get their theres nothing to do and if I fall down I die...help please!

i need help finding llia and talo but im a wolf im past the jail cell bit but dont no what to do now the thing on my back is sooo annoying can someone help?

Last edited:
wiiladiie said:
i need help finding llia and talo but im a wolf im past the jail cell bit but dont no what to do now the thing on my back is sooo annoying can someone help?

You can use your wolf senses to pick up Ilia's scent, then follow it to Hyrule Castle and Telma's Bar. If you're referring to Midna as the "thing" on your back, you'd better get used to it because she's pretty much always there.

OK but what about the birds that fly around and drop the bombs to change the carriages direction. i cant get them without arrows.

wiccaencha said:
OK but what about the birds that fly around and drop the bombs to change the carriages direction. i cant get them without arrows.
That's the point. You need to kill the birds with arrows.

I've got yellow jelly in my bottle and it won't get out!

Update: AHA! It works as lantern oil.

Last edited:
Back