Need Help Fast!!

zurukea

Billy Talent is awesomest
Jun 20, 2007
Newfoundland, Canada
Yeah, so I just spent hours downloading a bucnh of .flv viddeo files. Theres 15 total. I went and converted them to .avi files and i kept the .flv files. Anyways I want to put them on a DVD and I really dont wanna pay for just one use. Im after downloading a bunch of programs and they either dont work or put some gay watermark in the middle of the screen. I don't mind it being a long or complicated process. So maybe I can burn the avi or the flvs, or I can always convert them to somthing else, but how to I get all 15 on a DVD, and YEs i have a burnner and blank DVDs, Thanks

Ill pm you with a freeware program link due to it might not be allowed here

I will just say this is not an easy processes. All DVD players are different and will be hard to find a configuration that will work with most. Where you live (country) is also a factor.

Its not if you use some of the programs I got (all freeware)
For me its just a case of selectin the avis and convert (if I want just one thing)

Most DVD players can play discs from anyware
Even my 5 year old beast can play any region

I'm just saying. I have had some struggle in the past with creating playback DVD's. For example, I could get a DVD + Menu to work in my Sony & Buffalo players but not my Tvio or Panasonic with the same disk.

nxcmp said:
I'm just saying. I have had some struggle in the past with creating playback DVD's. For example, I could get a DVD + Menu to work in my Sony & Buffalo players but not my Tvio or Panasonic with the same disk.

Exactly, it has little to do with the file structure, there's a dozen programs - pay, share, freeware - that will create the correct configuration. It's the *physical* media that causes problems with players. We have a Sony, a Pioneer and a Toshiba and all three choke with just changes in blank media brand and burning apps (even though the structure is correct for a DVD standard).

Usually just requires a little experimentation!

This is an OUTSTANDING resource for all things digital media (burning, encoding, etc.) - it's all legit How-To's, so I would think this would be a kosher link:

http://www.videohelp.com/

nxcmp said:
Maye they wont play copyed DVDs ?

Darkprinny said:
Maye they wont play copyed DVDs ?

No I'm taking video files (converted to MPEG2) and combining them with a Main Menu. I'm not coping disks I'm making them myself.

nxcmp said:
No I'm taking video files (converted to MPEG2) and combining them with a Main Menu. I'm not coping disks I'm making them myself.

In essence arnt they still copys ?
Ok so you didnt do disc to disc but still there not oridganls

I just use one program to make my DVDs from Avis
Only prob is it slows my computer down to buggery (old pille-o-shite)
My olny pro is with MKV/OGm files ive read guides on how to do them but its to much arsen around so I just bung them onto a disc as is and use my computer to watch them

Sorry I guess I wasn't making myself clear. When I say video files I mean like home movies and picture slide shows. :p Not video files of production DVD movies.

seekm5.jpg

Ok thanks everyone, I know have a link to what appears to be a good website, I trying burning the videos when I get home and then give a review of the program. cause im sure many others have the same problem

Back