Need Help In Red Steel, please help...

esabourin

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2006
i'm at the creepy lvl. and i need to climb the hill in the chairlift thing, i'm on the lvl with the weird talking bunny statues, i've killed everyone but now i can't get up the hill... please help me!!!

thanks, red steel is an awesome game...

What you need to do is
Spoiler Walk up the hill avoilding the exploding bunny bomb things and then go up the stairs to get to the chair lift. Know this sounds odd but the next check point is at the top of the hill on the oposite side of the room

Hope this helps

To view the spoiler quote this passage, its written in white.

If you look on the right, there is an esculator, that is going the other way, it is possible to walk up it, if you jump, you may also be able to get on the wall that has the hand railing on it as well.

I took the escalators on the far left, it's tricky because they're going the wrong way but you can do it...

I have a slight problem on that level also, I cannot figure out we're the sniper's are sniping me from. :rolleyes:

A little help would be very appreciated.

esabourin said:
i'm at the creepy lvl. and i need to climb the hill in the chairlift thing, i'm on the lvl with the weird talking bunny statues, i've killed everyone but now i can't get up the hill... please help me!!!

thanks, red steel is an awesome game...

I just scaled the wall on the opposite side of the escalator. I kinda waited for the little rabbits to give me an opening and walked along that wall as fast as he would go (which isn't very).

Nick_ said:
I have a slight problem on that level also, I cannot figure out we're the sniper's are sniping me from. :rolleyes:

A little help would be very appreciated.

Just move from box to box looking for the little white faces. Then use your sniper gun. FYI: There faces are pretty easy to pick out and go for as many head shots as you can.

ImageFX said:
Just move from box to box looking for the little white faces. Then use your sniper gun. FYI: There faces are pretty easy to pick out and go for as many head shots as you can.

Oh okay cool, thanks. ;)

I also know another way to get up the escalators, first jump on them then move the the right and walk up, you have to be facing the edge, when you do this you go up really fast.

Back