Need help killing the 3 shadow beast before death mountain

pdiddy

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
Everytime I knock out all 3 shadow beasts, the wolf gets stunned for a sec and then all 3 beasts come back to life. How to I kill them?

Easiest way is to kill one first and then the next two at the same time. Midna gives you the power to expand your power by holding down "B" and attacking multiple bad guys at once.

Last edited:
i think there was one more that was isolated
kill that one first and do energy field.
those situation repeats a lot in the game

kitkat_bar said:
Easiest way is to kill one first and the then next two at the same time. Midna gives you the power to expand your power by holding down "Z" and attacking multiple bad guys at once.

hes wrong hold down b while ur a wolf and midna is on ur back

funsohng said:
i think there was one more that was isolated
kill that one first and do energy field.
those situation repeats a lot in the game

Thanks. Order matters here.

pdiddy said:
Everytime I knock out all 3 shadow beasts, the wolf gets stunned for a sec and then all 3 beasts come back to life. How to I kill them?
attack them a few times and then wait till they suround you ..press B, release B and hey presto.....GONE !!!!!!

u dont have to hold z you can only hold b
ther is one who is behind a wall, but there is an opening on the left kill him, then use B to kill the rest

ACTUALLY YOUR ALL WRONG! theres 4 twilight monsters. 1 is hiding behind some of the baricades but there is a way. so hah to you all!

WuZeMu said:
ACTUALLY YOUR ALL WRONG! theres 4 twilight monsters. 1 is hiding behind some of the baricades but there is a way. so hah to you all!
yep. kill that isolated one first then make the other three follow you until they are close to one another. then hold down B until the energy circle is wide enough then release to kill all three of them at once.

Back