need help locating my siblings

call the police and tell local newspapers etc and maybe come to opera she can help you lol no i am kidding but use my advise and tell newspapers and the police

dja11101995 said:
call the police and tell local newspapers etc and maybe come to opera she can help you lol no i am kidding but use my advise and tell newspapers and the police

if I am doing that, I will probably need someone to help me with the grammar, since English is my second language, and maybe elaborate a little more into the story, since I didn't wanted to do it long so people don't get bored reading it or just too much to read.

Would't your mom know where they went? i thought your step dad stayed with them a little while before he moved again.

And wouldn't your brother and sister try to contact you? they know where you live dont they?

Mau said:
if I am doing that, I will probably need someone to help me with the grammar, since English is my second language, and maybe elaborate a little more into the story, since I didn't wanted to do it long so people don't get bored reading it or just too much to read.

There are lots of people on this forum with good english skills. Well, you could find someone who speaks your first language and english fluently or gather someone to fix your story.

What is your first language?

I really hope there is a good outcome at least you have a Wii right lol jk that was mean anyway your typing seems fine but if it's speaking I'm sure you could have a translater

javjaoll said:
Would't your mom know where they went? i thought your step dad stayed with them a little while before he moved again.

And wouldn't your brother and sister try to contact you? they know where you live dont they?

they didn't move again, he took them from my mom. They know were I live, but they were 10 and 11 years old when I last spoke to them. And I even try finding myself online and I can't. It just gives me an old address I had, not my phone or my new address.

Frogger said:
What is your first language?

Spanish

WiiZero said:
I really hope there is a good outcome at least you have a Wii right lol jk that was mean anyway your typing seems fine but if it's speaking I'm sure you could have a translater

I speak it pretty much fluently, is just the grammar I need help, if I want it to send it to a newspaper, I rather have an excellent grammar in the story

Last edited:
ok, I just found a page apparently made by my sister... she says that she lives in spiro, Oklahoma, so once again, if anyone goes to sprio high school or live there and be of help, I would gladly apreciate it...

But who knows if this is a good lead...

Last edited:
Mau said:
ok, I just found a page apparently made by my sister... she says that she lives in spiro, Oklahoma, so once again, if anyone goes to sprio high school or live there and be of help, I would gladly apreciate it...

But who knows if this is a good lead...

What type of page? Like a blog or something? if it is couldn't you post a comment or something on it saying to contact you or something?

Im sad to say that I didnt find anything. I looked around for missing persons flyers and I searched the KSS records, and I didnt find them, sorry Mau.

<EDIT> I just read through, the rest of the posts and saw that you said they may be in Oklahoma. i dont think im willing to go that far man... again I apologize that that is the extent of things I can do for you. Good luck

Tails McCloud~ said:
Im sad to say that I didnt find anything. I looked around for missing persons flyers and I searched the KSS records, and I didnt find them, sorry Mau.

<EDIT> I just read through, the rest of the posts and saw that you said they may be in Oklahoma. i dont think im willing to go that far man... again I apologize that that is the extent of things I can do for you. Good luck
whats kss records?
they werent lost, she just lost contact

javjaoll said:
What type of page? Like a blog or something? if it is couldn't you post a comment or something on it saying to contact you or something?

like a myspace thingy.

Tails McCloud~ said:

well, thanks anyways tails... I will be still looking, I'll let you know what happens...

Sovieto said:
whats kss records?
they werent lost, she just lost contact

HE!!!!

:incazzato:

man, I really wish there was something I could do, or at least something I could suggest.

I wish you good luck. I wish you a happy reunion with your family.

Back