Need help picking a couple of titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

lattes

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2007
So I am pretty lucky and my wife got me a wii for christmas.

Now I need a couple more games.

I am 29 and don't know anyone else that has a wii and the last time I got a new game console was about 6 years ago getting a ps2

Games I used to like/love

Tony Hawk / Vice City

Not too in to FPS, I just get bored of them pretty quick.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Well, depending on your style of games, Wii is far from PS2 as Peanut Butter and Jelly with only a few exceptions.

Resident Evil 4 is good, its not FPS, but its still a shooter (3rd Person = Over the shoulder), but its also kind of RPG style also cuz u can upgrade your stuff, it has some puzzles and a great storyline. This is my favorite Wii game, and one of my favorite games I have.

The Godfather, this is like GTA, great game, I think you will like it for sure.

Tony Hawk Proving Grounds, I dont have this game, but you like Tony Hawk, so this is probably for you.

Zelda: Twilight Princess - Adventure game, Zelda... Enough said.

Super Mario Galaxy - Another good game, 3d platformer, if your into this game

Super Paper Mario - Its kind of 2d platformer/RPG. I dont have this yet, but its a great game and I would like this more than Galaxy. Ill get this myself soon.

All I can think of right now, but im sure there is more.

T3kNi9e said:
Well, depending on your style of games, Wii is far from PS2 as Peanut Butter and Jelly with only a few exceptions.

Resident Evil 4 is good, its not FPS, but its still a shooter (3rd Person = Over the shoulder), but its also kind of RPG style also cuz u can upgrade your stuff, it has some puzzles and a great storyline. This is my favorite Wii game, and one of my favorite games I have.

The Godfather, this is like GTA, great game, I think you will like it for sure.

Tony Hawk Proving Grounds, I dont have this game, but you like Tony Hawk, so this is probably for you.

Zelda: Twilight Princess - Adventure game, Zelda... Enough said.

Super Mario Galaxy - Another good game, 3d platformer, if your into this game

Super Paper Mario - Its kind of 2d platformer/RPG. I dont have this yet, but its a great game and I would like this more than Galaxy. Ill get this myself soon.

All I can think of right now, but im sure there is more.

yes i agree these are the games to get if you like ps2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back