need help what wii game should i buy?

Honestly did anyone even notice my comment? That game is one of the best games on the wii. It's hard to find as well, proves why its so good.

My response was gonna be a disuadin' one, so I refrained.

The older a fightin' game is, the more difficult it is t' enjoy the online play. This is 'cause you're joinin' a small pool of players, 99% of which are pro 'cause they've played so long. Winnin' certainly ain't everythin', but bein' perfected ten times in a row generally takes it's toll on the amount'a fun ya have.

It depends how competitive ya are as a person. Some people just-plain don't have that innate drive, some have too much of it. Believe I'm moreso towards the latter end'a the spectrum. While I'm no sore loser, when I'm playin' somethin' srsly srs, losin' ain't on my to do list.

Either way, even if ya aren't a sore loser, it's still not enjoyable t' literally not land a single hit on a foe across multiple matches. There's a difference between losin' a lot and gettin' utterly owned a lot. The latter gets old quickly no matter how casual of a gamer ya are.

i am competitive to a point if i constantly lose ill get pissed but if i lose some win some i wont care plus whats the tales game?

i am competitive to a point if i constantly lose ill get pissed but if i lose some win some i wont care plus whats the tales game?

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World, if memory serves correct. Problem is that many say it's a mediocre sequel. It also appears to be the only U.S. Tales game on Wii. Not sure about that last bit.

Budokai Tenkaichi < every other good fighting game (ohai Brawl).

The games are **** 'less you're a big Dragonball Z fan... in which case it's only the nostalgia glasses that make said game appear good.

DBZ Budokai 2 I thought was pretty fun. I never thought of it as a competitive game, I just thought it was fun. With small nostalgia glasses on.

No, I'm talkin' 'bout the Tenkaichi games. Budokai 1-3 were good, 'specially 3. Once the series went int' the Tenkaichi ones, it went downhill. I s'pose callin' 'em **** is a bit much 'less we're talkin' 'bout competitively, they are good fun casually. There're certainly better fighters than the Tenkaichi games.

i played and beat DBZ Budokai 2 and 3 i also beat Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and it was a great game so i figured if 2 was good why not get 3 i herd 3 is better too! is that true? (yes i am a bdz fan)

Back