Need help with anyone play...

Desi_Wii_G

Welcome to the Good Life
Aug 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
8914-3870-7184-8437
Yea... So when I go for the basic brawl it never connects me, how do I connect to someone elses game? Also why do I always have to choose a stage? I haven't gotten the chance to play online. When I choose the stage it keeps saying seeking and never gets anyone then sometimes it says 85010.

P.S. Spectator Mode works fine...

Desi_Wii_G said:
Yea... So when I go for the basic brawl it never connects me, how do I connect to someone elses game? Also why do I always have to choose a stage? I haven't gotten the chance to play online. When I choose the stage it keeps saying seeking and never gets anyone then sometimes it says 85010.

P.S. Spectator Mode works fine...

I'm having these EXACT SAME PROBLEMS.

We need some help.

Same here....I'm guessing they are having server problems. I've been whooping up on the punching bag all night :rolleyes:

Well can anyone answer my question?...

Just outta curiosity...are yall using the Lan adapter or wireless?

It doesn't work. Another great online accomplishment of Nintendo. I'm beginning to realize they'll never get it right. Microsoft built a blueprint of what online gaming should be and Nintendo can't even do a 1/100th of that. Good thing I bought another game I have no one to play with since I'm 31 and most of my friends have kids and don't game. Thanks Nintendo!

omg... will this mode ever even work?... has anyone had success with the Basic Brawl yet... I can't try it right now but I will later...

Even with LAN it doesnt work.. Its gotta be some kind of server issue then. What internet do you have?

Back