Need help with buying a game

viccles

WiiChat Member
Oct 24, 2007
Wii Online Code
8276-9611-4402-0931
Hi this is my first post here. So I apologise if you aren't allowed these kinds of threads but I need some help with picking a game. I have narrowed it down between My Sims and Super Mario Galaxy and Fifa 08. I do like the sims a lot but I'm not really enjoying The Sims 2 Pets. I want a game that I can play for hours and not get bored. Any advice? Cheers

My recommendation would go towards Super Mario Galaxy, from what I've heard it is amazing. As for the other two, I prefer to play The Sims on the PC (Though quite a few members liked My Sims) and I'm not a big soccer fan.

i'd get mario galaxy, got mario strikers charged, if you're interested in soccer and mario at the same time, lol. i'd save sims for next time better yet, the pc. a much better play on a computer than the wii.

Get Fifa 08. Its co-op and online. Theres so many mario games that its not even funny anymore and sims is for the pc unless you want to get the new sims, castaway for the wii.

viccles said:
Hi this is my first post here. So I apologise if you aren't allowed these kinds of threads but I need some help with picking a game. I have narrowed it down between My Sims and Super Mario Galaxy and Fifa 08. I do like the sims a lot but I'm not really enjoying The Sims 2 Pets. I want a game that I can play for hours and not get bored. Any advice? Cheers
i would recommend super mario galxy but if you want hours of fun, than go with fifa because it has an online mode.(i think so). I would also recommend medal of honor heroes 2 since it has 32 player online.

If it helped you than click on green mushroom.

Super Mario Galaxy is looking like the better game.
Should be a dandy of a game.

Are the controls for Fifa 08 difficult?

What exactly do you do with Super Mario Galaxy? Is it a 1 player game? (Has no one else to play with :crazy:)

Back