Need help with FFIII.

May 31, 2006
Texas.
So I just bought FFIII and I'm about half an hour into the game. I just unlocked the fourth character and I still don't have the save feature. I REALLY don't want to fight something else and risk losing and starting all over again. So how, exactly, do I go about unlocking the ability to save? Thanks in advance.

Recusant said:
So I just bought FFIII and I'm about half an hour into the game. I just unlocked the fourth character and I still don't have the save feature. I REALLY don't want to fight something else and risk losing and starting all over again. So how, exactly, do I go about unlocking the ability to save? Thanks in advance.
FFIII???? Explain which game that is... Final Fantasy 3? What game are u talking about?

Yeah, Final Fantasy 3. Not the old one, the new one that just came out on the DS a few days ago.

You should be able to save the game immediately. I was able to. I'm 8 hours into the game right now. It has the regular save feature that you can only use if you are outside of a town, and then there is this new "quick save" feature. Which allows you to save if you are inside a cave, doing a quest or something. If you use this feature, you have to immediately come back to your game, otherwise you will lose it. You can't do a new game or load game, you have to do "resume game"

I couldn't save until (spoilers?) I beat the first boss. I and II were like that, too. Not being able to save the game anytime you want is one of the worst things in the history of videogames, Square.

ok i found out how to save finally, i just have been doing quick saves over and over. anyways you can only save while in the world map. NOT in a town or cave. only when your out of a town or cave. i finally sat down and read the manual :p

i just bought this game and I was wondering how to get into the castle in the very beginning of the game

mattlp63 said:
ok i found out how to save finally, i just have been doing quick saves over and over. anyways you can only save while in the world map. NOT in a town or cave. only when your out of a town or cave. i finally sat down and read the manual :p

LOL, exactly what I said a couple posts up.

Not sure, but if you buy a G6 Lite flash cart, you can download it from nds-roms.com or various other rom sites, i know it's illegal, but i will buy it as soon as it comes out in the UK, i'm curently in the magma cave, getting pretty good now.:thumbsup:

Sabin said:
LOL, exactly what I said a couple posts up.
yeah i thought i was seeing things. lmao ...he must of been to angry to notice..! lol

Recusant said:
Yeah, Final Fantasy 3. Not the old one, the new one that just came out on the DS a few days ago.

Yeah you mean this one right?
07.jpg

06.jpg

Back