Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need help with Mario Super galaxy

Discussion in 'Super Mario Galaxy' started by rickytz711, Nov 25, 2007.

1. rickytz711

rickytz711 WiiChat Member

Hello,

I'm very new to video games. I haven't played them since the original atari 2600 and the intelevsion for any one who might remember those gaming systems. Could someone tell me how I play the second player on here? I have been pointing our second controller at the screen and pressing the A button through out the game and nothing happens. Thanks for any help.

2. WiiMaster280

WiiMaster280 WiiChat Member

It's not supposed to do anything. The 2nd player only helps you collect gems and beat off enemies and a limited amount of moves by clicking A on Mario!

3. rickytz711

rickytz711 WiiChat Member

I guess I don't understand how to even get the second controller to work. I press the A button and the 4 lights at the bottom flash then go out and thats it. Would you mind telling me exactly what I need to do to get the second controller to do something? Thanks

4. mushroomedmario

mushroomedmario ssb4life

Wii Friend Code: 5701-4561-7633-7008
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    that mean your wiimote isn't synced, i would suggest pressing the red button beside the batteries, if that dosn't work, than i would press the redbutton in the pouch thingy besige the disc slot on your wii, and then right after that pressing the red button on your wiimote