Need help with Mario Super galaxy

rickytz711

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2007
Hello,

I'm very new to video games. I haven't played them since the original atari 2600 and the intelevsion for any one who might remember those gaming systems. Could someone tell me how I play the second player on here? I have been pointing our second controller at the screen and pressing the A button through out the game and nothing happens. Thanks for any help.

It's not supposed to do anything. The 2nd player only helps you collect gems and beat off enemies and a limited amount of moves by clicking A on Mario!

I guess I don't understand how to even get the second controller to work. I press the A button and the 4 lights at the bottom flash then go out and thats it. Would you mind telling me exactly what I need to do to get the second controller to do something? Thanks

rickytz711 said:
I guess I don't understand how to even get the second controller to work. I press the A button and the 4 lights at the bottom flash then go out and thats it. Would you mind telling me exactly what I need to do to get the second controller to do something? Thanks

that mean your wiimote isn't synced, i would suggest pressing the red button beside the batteries, if that dosn't work, than i would press the redbutton in the pouch thingy besige the disc slot on your wii, and then right after that pressing the red button on your wiimote

Back