Need Help With Mario Super Sluggers Issue

expresssrt

WiiChat Member
Oct 19, 2009
st louis
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Hi. My son is obsessed with MSS and we have a problem we can't figure out how to solve...

All of a sudden the game is requiring him to press the "2" button to swing at pitches and the numchuck does not work when he wants to run.

Everything works fine (he can use the controller to swing at pitches without hitting the "2" button and can use the numbchuck to move his outfielders) when he plays a regular baseball game but when he does challenges (playes against bowser Jr and Bowser in their castles or plays challenge games to win teammates) you can't use the controller to swing at a pitch or the numbchuck to run. Instead you have to time the pitch and hit the "2" button. When you try to field you can't use the the numbchuck to move your player. You have to use the + pad and move them by pressing up or down.

HELP!!!

I dont have the game, but since no one else has responded, did you try going into the game options or settings and seeing if there is a way to change which buttons or movements correspond to which actions? Many games have a way to change the default buttons.

Thanks!

I figured it out and you were right. My son accidentally changed a setting.

Back