Need Help with Medal of Honor 2 End

bbcalc

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2008
I seem to be having a problem at the end with no begin able to complete the task before the building blows up. How do you possibly kill of them? Do I need to use the machine gun in the one room? If so how do you operate it, it seems to go nuts when I try to use it. Can someone give me a tip or two? I have been working on it for hours now.:confused:
Thanks,BB

at the end of the last level you should use the machine guns. put both the wiimote and the nunchuck forward and move them both in the direction you want to fire. dont attempt to kill all of them. its almost impossible. you will run out of time.just clear your path and run.

hey thas, about ur sig, is that open to all users? if so, i'll join in today!

and sorry, i haven't touched campaign mode yet. i've spent the last month playing online xD

AoWFraggit said:
hey thas, about ur sig, is that open to all users? if so, i'll join in today!

and sorry, i haven't touched campaign mode yet. i've spent the last month playing online xD

yeah its open to all users. feel free to use it. i was going to give you a link, but i saw one of your posts on it already. if you can find it. just search lobby thread in the search bar.

bbcalc said:
I seem to be having a problem at the end with no begin able to complete the task before the building blows up. How do you possibly kill of them? Do I need to use the machine gun in the one room? If so how do you operate it, it seems to go nuts when I try to use it. Can someone give me a tip or two? I have been working on it for hours now.:confused:
Thanks,BB

Use the turret machine guns, and grenades. Like Thas said, it's impossible to kill all of them. Just clear enough of the enemy to get to the next section. Also, get more grenades from the pickups of the enemy bodies.

Back