Need Help With Online Connections? Come Here.

pro gamer

A.K.A Master Chief
Nov 29, 2007
Halo
Wii Online Code
2770-2242-9089-2654
If you have any questions on how to get your wii onlineline then ask me. I will be glad to answer them.:thumbsup:

hello im wondering is there anyway to speedup my wii, I play moh heroes 2 i think im lagging and i see others appearing and dissapearing in other spots. I shoot people 10 times to their one shot kill on me i cant suck this bad. I have dsl 3.0 connected directley to my wii through a 327w router and wii lan, Verizon swears i got better than 3.0 on the up load side, they claim 3.3. help
thanks, wardo

Lots games lag. It is either that you live far away from other players or you have bad connection.

I can also help out with routers.

Thank you for this thread pro gamer. This whole forum has been tremendously helpful.

Anyway, I am going to buy my wireless router today. I'm just getting it to hook my wii up to it. The router will be placed right next to my computer, so I'm just going to hook it up to my computer with a regular ground line as it doesn't seem necessary to go wireless when it is right next to the computer.

My question is, do I have to change any security settings (or other settings) on my computer if I am just hooking it up with a regular ground wire? Would the TCP/IP settings need changed for instance?

Secondly, what kind of encryption works best with the Wii?

Thank you very much.

I don't think you have to change anything. Is your computer wireless?

pro gamer said:
I don't think you have to change anything. Is your computer wireless?

I don't think so. I checked in device manager under network adapters and all it lists is my ethernet card, so I'm pretty sure I don't have wireless.

Then connect it with an ethernet cable.

Will do. Thank you very much. I hope this thread is still here when I hook up my Wii to it. :cool:

Your welcome. If you need anymore help ask.:thumbsup:

need help please

i have my wii hooked up with the lan adaptor. it used to work. now i get error codes. i have tried auto settings and manual settings. i reset my ps2 network settings yesterday to test the ethernet cable and it worked fine. any ideas would be great, thanks.

Did you accidentally move any wires out of place?

Back