Need Help With Online Connections? Come Here.

sorted, tried a friends router and connected straight away. so started to look at firmware, i am on talktalk who have their own firmware. changed firmware to original which gave me mac filtering option. added mac addy and instant hot buttered internet

Ok guess i Dont Understand That internet connecting.....XD I was thinking that i can make a internet connection with a lan internet connection on the computer , and a wifi usb connector in the usb port of the pc to make a internet connectio on the wii....Is this possible ????? XD

P.S: Sorry for my bad english im from serbia

It is probably asking for your Wireless security code - a WEP key maybe ? This will be like a 16 digit code, using the number 0-9 and letters A-F.

To be clear, at what point is it asking for this ?

Ok guess i Dont Understand That internet connecting.....XD I was thinking that i can make a internet connection with a lan internet connection on the computer , and a wifi usb connector in the usb port of the pc to make a internet connectio on the wii....Is this possible ????? XD

P.S: Sorry for my bad english im from serbia

Unless you have the Nintendo Brand USB WiFi it won't work. You are able to but its more trouble then just getting the Nintendo Brand or a Wireless router.

So I love in the boonies... and I have satellite internet. Wildblue to be exact. I'm having an awful time playing any of my games online... TV King 2, Tetris Party, Mario Kart... Is there anything I can do to make things work? I'm sure its just the weaker connection but I thought I'd ask. :(

Satellite Broadband is never good for gaming. It's has to much jitter on it for online games. Your but would be DSL if they offer it in your location. The other is ISDN which is a legacy connection but at least you have a much better connection. Issue with ISDN is that it cost a lot for a faster speed. ISDN is what the use for PRI phone system or video conference. ISDN is good because you get a constant up and down stream of the same speed and at the same time. DSL and Cable offer faster speeds but it's up stream and down stream is not at the same time. Think ISDN as a slower connection T1. T1 max is 1.5meg down/up but at the same time.

im currently hooked on COD refelx and have had no probs getting games as me connection is strong ,, but now 4 the last 3or4 days i cant get a game ,i can get into the lobby but its not finding me a game, i have no probs with any other hardware , could this be a server issue for wii for my area ? this is really starting to P me off

I need some help with my internet channel and youtube. the youtube vids just wont play anymore. it just says "old flash? go upgrade!" and u can upgrade or download anything on the internet channel. ive even tried reinstalling the internet channel. :( can u help me?

hey all new here just got a curious question
my house is currently under renovations so i dont have my cabled internet at the moment so im using telstra next g wireless net using a small adapter dongle
im running a [COLOR=#FF4400 ! important][COLOR=#FF4400 ! important]laptop[/COLOR][/COLOR] with a built in wireless adapter also its running vista as its os

now what id like to know is how do i set up a connection to my wii with the internet source being from a next g wireless usb dongle

any help will be thanked
ive also made a thread about it as well if anyone wanted to post there

Back