Need Help With Online Connections? Come Here.

Wii sees my router but

Hello to all,
I have a Speedstream 6520 from Bell,(Canada), and my Wii can see my available connections as well as one that says WLAN (not locked). The WLAN connects no problem but its a weak signal, either red or yellow. It also shows my Wireless Connection with the name I gave it when setting up my router .
When I choose to use THAT connection, instead of the WLAN, , it asks for a password. When I enter the password in and confirm it goes to Test Connection, after about 30 seconds an error comes back; 51331. I've tried typing in the Password as well as the WEP Pass Key, also tried changing router setting to 1 then 11 but no luck,also I should mention that when I check my router, the Wii does not show up in Devices Connected to my router.
Im using Orb, which the Wii has no problem connecting to and showing my files and folders, to watch my videos and listen to music from my computer, but the connection is weak, it's to frustrating to watch anything and listening to music is not much better.
Any ideas would help, otherwise I'm going to connect the Wii with a Ethernet cable like I did with my Xbox which works flawlessly using the same Orb program.

I have a problem connecting my wii through my wireless router - Thomson 585 v7.
I did manage it briefly yesterday but the upgrade scuppered it and I foolishly deleted the connection.

My wii does not find any access ports and does not connect when I put all the details in manually.

Please help - going mad

connection problem

Quest upgraded our DSL from 3mb to 7 mb, got new router from quest

can't get onlie with the WII now.

help please!

Need Help with connecting to internet

Hi,

I cannot connect my Wii to my wireless internet. I have gone through the setup option on the wii menu with no luck. My existing wireless network does show up and it already has a laptop and a desk pc connected to it without a problem. After the testing of the connection it always says it can't connect and gives an error code such as 52031. My router is a Netgear WNR 2000 and the firmware for it is up to date. Any suggestions? I have tried setting up manually and automatically without success.

Any help is greatly appreciated,
Lorie

Well after an exhausting tinker time with the Wii and the wireless router Siemens Speedstream 6520(Bell), I finally got all to work.

Must know WEP Key-to use your Hotspot
Must know Wii MAC Address- put info in Router
Optional MTU- 1500
Reboot router, allow time for reboot

Using Orb, TVersity, Wii Media X
Not 100% working perfectly, but videos play on TVersity, Audio is good.
Orb Videos and Audio dont' load fast enough....Buffering, buffering..etc
Wii Media X, only plays Video and not very well, Audio...forget it.

can someone tell me how Nintendo USB connector works?

hmmm........ try moving your router closer too your wii if thats the problem

Back