Need help with the name...

cooldude

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
Hey guys I rember playing a game that was alot like zelda I rember it almost had the same soft of layout as the super nes zelda. I rember on the cover of the game it had a nerdy kid and some friends on it. It was also alot like pokemon I think it came out in like 1993 im not sure but you might have been able to take pictures in it.. Any idea at all what game this is? I can think of it at all. Thanks.

Any Idea of the plot
or the way you battle
or a charicter name

I'm Guessing Secret of Mana. I remember the 2nd Player following like a Pokemon. and It was around that time.

Sam_Harris said:
Pokemon snap?

Dude Pokemon was announced in 1998 (it was just comic books before then.), so there's no way in hell Pokemon Snap is that old, let alone the N64 ever being out around then. The N64 came out around 1996, which cancels that out as well. Secret of Mana is the only thing that actually comes to mind...and your description quite sucks toward giving a name to a game. :)

I looked up the name Earthbound that that totally it. Now Ive gotta try and find its somewhere for a good price its over 70 dollors on amazon.

Back