Need help with Wii Tennis!

IsrealsSoN13

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2007
Hey people,

Ok so I am pretty good at tennis I think. My skill level is over 2000 and I beat the computer every time. My problem is facing my friend. We are pretty evenly matched but he is able to do this apparently perfect serve return from both the forehand and backhand. And I can only do it from the forehand. I'm sure you guys have seen this. The return goes quickly back in the direction of the Mii who served it, making it just over the net and bouncing around the mid left or right (depending which side it was served from) of the court. Then it goes far out of the court and your back court player will run for it but never makes it in time to hit it.

So this has turned our game into basically whoever serves, loses. And since the first player always serves once more than the 2nd player, whoever plays first player loses.

So I want to know if any of you have had this serve return done to you, and have you figured out how to hit it back?

Thanks!

I just tell my friends not to do that so we can actually get a good game going :)

But no, I have not figured it out yet either.

there is no way to hit it back, but, what you can do is either smash the server, or serve really slow (hit the ball when it is low to the ground)

Lol he won't stop doing it, so that wont work. But Ill try hitting it low. Thanks!

Haha all very good ideas. But Gaz, I tried hitting the ball low and soft, and it worked. In six best of 3 matches, he only got his power return once. It took him a whole match to figure out that he couldn't get it because of the way I was serving, and not because he was doing something wrong. He was quite frustrated, and I was able to resume kicking his ass.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Back