need help with wii

Mau

WiiChat Member
Mar 8, 2007
Miami
Wii Online Code
8829-6844-1117-2743
ok, this is the thing, I always try to help out members, or even people that just register to fix his problem, but I see many of you answer without even paying attention to what the person with the problem has describe, and don't post anything if you are going to say, "maybe is this I dunno" if you don't know shut the HELL up. I was going to quote someone with that, but I am not here to make enemies. and if someone has answer and you read the it, don't post again the same thing, you may confuse the member with the problem. Basically, don't try to help out, just to bring your post up or just being like a hero. or a good helper, if you really don't want to help. Please, if someone has a problem, and you know the answer and no one has answered, please, help him, but if you don't know, just think, please, stay away, since you may confuse the member and possibly guide him wrong. If you really want to help and doesn't know the answer, try to search and give him a link.

[/end of rant]

Just so many threads about the same problems day after day. They get on top of you like a horny prostitute

bonodo said:
uhhhhhh ooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

sorry, but that one was like (why the hell did you post this for) so, yeah... uuhh, don;t get me wrong, you are a cool dude :thumbsup:

Wii_Smurf said:
Just so many threads about the same problems day after day. They get on top of you like a horny prostitute

I know, I answer the same, I got problems with connecting to the internet everyday, but the member is a noob. I don't care explain the same thing everyday, but it is just members, that careless, and just post any nonsense... if you are tired of helping just don't open the need help threads right???

IMO

You know another thing that pisses me off? How almost all of your posts are complaining about something. Just learn to deal with this stuff, because making a thread about it isn't going to change anything. Or at least keep these kinds of things confined to the rant thread you made.
LMFAO @ Wii_Smurf

paintba||er said:
You know another thing that pisses me off? How almost all of your posts are complaining about something. Just learn to deal with this stuff, because making a thread about it isn't going to change anything. Or at least keep these kinds of things confined to the rant thread you made.
LMFAO @ Wii_Smurf

my post complaining???? quote them... maybe this is the first post of complaining I have. maybe I disagree with members, but I never complain. hell, I don't think I have anything else to complain about.

Back