Need Help with Wii!

vagge

WiiChat Member
Jun 22, 2007
So, here is the issue:

I got my wii 1 week ago and everything was fine. One day i turned on my wii to play tennis. I could move around my cursor and stuff, but when i tried to swing the wii remote nothing happened?!?!?!? i restarted, clicked on tennis and swinged again! nothing.... I formated it sync-ed it and stuff...

PLZ WHAT DO I DO?:scared:

sounds like the accelometers are messed up (however its spelled)

do you have a somone else that has a wii you could synch up their remote with your wii to see if this is a remote issue or maybe a wii sports issue or even a wii issue.

have you tried any other game on wii sports like baseball?

yea, all of them, i even tried tony hawk downhill jam...
What are the accelerometers?

vagge said:
yea, all of them, i even tried tony hawk downhill jam...
What are the accelerometers?

they pick up the movements in the wiimote

is this a new wii or a refurb one?

I had a little problem with my remotes once. I unplugged the whole thing for a few minutes, then plugged it back in. Everything worked fine.

I was freaking out though.

RobotChiken2.0 said:
Mabye you should buy a new sensor bar, that might let you play again.:(

that would be correct if it was as pointer issue.. but hes able to navigate with the pointer. the issue is the remote is not picking up the movements...

yes unplugg everything for a little bit and plug it back in... change the batteries too. if youre using the stock batteries.

This happened to me.
Nintendo told me it was the motion accelerator that had gone. You can move the remote and pick options but it doesn't pick up the swing on baseball right?

You need to have the wii-mote replaced. Nintendo will do it, give them a call, they're very good.:yesnod:

I had a problem with my remotes they keep flying out my hands and i keep breaking them. otherwise the remotes have been good fun to use.

I had the same exact problem when I was playing Zelda one day. I sent my remote back to Nintendo and they replaced it free of charge. Thats what I suggest you do if you cannot fix it. Or if you believe that it's not broken call Nintendo to make sure: 1-800-255-3700

yea i re-synced it... i think i'll go with miiguy's idea. I'll go tomorrow and change it! thank you guys!!

Back