Need help with Yeti Mansion(spoiler)

Koski8

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
You know the block part? well im stuck on that, the second time tho, where there are 3 blocks and u have to get the switch in the middle. I know it would be hard to explain in words but can anyone tell me?

Well, I assumed you smashed the ice with the new weapon you aquired. The second time was a tad bit more harder than the first. Basically its a puzzle. I can give you a hint on how to get pointed in the right direction, I'll post it in a spoiler tag.

You can use all three blocks, no need to worry about the block being on the first button anymore first off. Basically try getting a block on the side in the middle. If you get it to that point, it should be fairly easy. I'm not talking about the middle where the first button is located on the top and bottom side, but on the sides.

The hint I posted will put you in the right direction, but obvisually isn't going to give you the answer because I haven't memorized what you need to do exactly for the second time around.

hey, i wonder if anyone could help me, ive found the pumpkin, gave it to the male yeti and i know where the red thing is, but im stuck in a place with a cannon and some red eyed monstor that keeps breathing frost on me. What should i do now?

Ok, would anyone please help me, i managed to figure out what to do earlyer but now i dont know where to go after solving the 3 square puzzle. Ive got the door open but i have no idea where to go now. I cannoy see anywhere to go outside of this room so im assuming its something on the roof. Could anyone please help me?

Meh that puzzle took me 45 mins to work out, and yes I did get rid of the ice covering the block on the corner with the ball and chain, which made it harder to figure out.

I really can't remember how I did it heh heh...

snowpeakmasnionblockpuzlq7.jpg

stole this of some site

Back