need help with....

A good multiplayer (party) game is Super Monkey Ball. I just got it and my co-workers and I love it. It's a blast competing against one another. I think Rayman is the same. I played the single player mode, but not liking it. Multiplayer is great for this one. There will be a few good single player and multiplayer games coming in March.......

or try wario ware: smooth moves (i suggest you rent it 1st)

Or maybe Redsteel? plenty single player, with a fun multi-player feature.

probably go with ottoman's suggestion - rent first

obviously people can give their opinions, but you might not agree...

so if possible, rent some, if you like then obviously buy that one :thumbsup:

from what ive heard, rayman multi player isnt that good. the players have to go one at a time, its not a group thing.(havn't had first hand experience, so look into that) honestly, in my opinion, pick up a couple gamecube controllers and super smash brothers melee. who knows when brawl will be out, and besides, melee is so much fun to play with a bunch of your friends. excite truck is fun with multiplayer. enjoy!

edit- didnt realize you wanted single and multi....hmmmmmm....red steel is a blast on single, havnt tried multi yet (dont have two wii remotes...)

many people say wii play is good for multiplayer but its only max of 2 ppl. I just sold it aswell. The only good thing is the control that comes with it.

I'm playing excite truck right now and it's great in single and multiplayer mode. I would recomend this, or Wario Ware for multiplayer.

red steel is fun multi, itd probably be best with 3-4 players.. i played with my friend and there was too much pwnage (by me of course)

i tried to make it easier by running through the level and firing blindly... got alot of lucky headshots, so that didnt help much...

anyways, brawl should be awsome... but i was surprised that the Wii play was actually somewhat amusing, challenging and fun when played with 2 people... make your arm hurt though.... lol

hellbentformaiden said:
from what ive heard, rayman multi player isnt that good. the players have to go one at a time, its not a group thing.(havn't had first hand experience, so look into that) honestly, in my opinion, pick up a couple gamecube controllers and super smash brothers melee. who knows when brawl will be out, and besides, melee is so much fun to play with a bunch of your friends. excite truck is fun with multiplayer. enjoy!

edit- didnt realize you wanted single and multi....hmmmmmm....red steel is a blast on single, havnt tried multi yet (dont have two wii remotes...)

thnx man but i have gc controllers and mele right now...

i might go red steel and a xtra wii mote (only if they have nunchucks)

:lol: I gotta throw a vote in for wario ware. don't know how many times i've been stanging in fron of my tv in single mode laughing at myself . have played multiplayer mode for about 6 hours with up to 10 people. best 6 hours at a party i've had in a long time.

let's not forget... wii sports is an excellent single and mulitplayer game!

Back