Need Help

WiiPlaya

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2006
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Wii Online Code
3415-0647-7515-5310
i just got the game zelda TP and i was reallly getting into the game when, i was looking for the kid (that got kidnapped by the monkey) and a bird came and told me to buy something...then the screen zoomed in and now its frozen...well the characters r still moving but i cant see my wiimote on the screen. it says i cant skip...and thats the only button that does n e thing...can n e 1 help? or do i gotta restart??

thx

WiiPlaya said:
i just got the game zelda TP and i was reallly getting into the game when, i was looking for the kid (that got kidnapped by the monkey) and a bird came and told me to buy something...then the screen zoomed in and now its frozen...well the characters r still moving but i cant see my wiimote on the screen. it says i cant skip...and thats the only button that does n e thing...can n e 1 help? or do i gotta restart??

thx

Hmm... Have you tried pressing the C button? Maybe it was just a glitch or possibly your CD is scratched and it froze. I'm sorry. I'm not much help... :confused:

GamerPro23 said:
Hmm... Have you tried pressing the C button? Maybe it was just a glitch or possibly your CD is scratched and it froze. I'm sorry. I'm not much help... :confused:

ive tried pressing evry button there is...and i just opened the game and put it in...ITS BRAND NEW so i dont think its dirty or scratched

WiiPlaya said:
ive tried pressing evry button there is...and i just opened the game and put it in...ITS BRAND NEW so i dont think its dirty or scratched

Aww... I'm sorry. I guess you will just have to start over. Hopefully you saved lately. :(

Back