Need help

less504

WiiChat Member
Sep 28, 2009
HONDURAS
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Well..i bought my wii last christmas so you know i put all together and it asks me to update..i accept but about 2 mintes later it stopped and mentioned an error..then 3 months ago i bought rockband and was relaly excited for the fact that i could download songs...but it asked me to update the wii store and the same error came again and again. So i bought a new router a linksys wrt54g2. I tried it up and the same thing just that it lasted about 10 minutes downloading. I can play online and pretty much do everyhting that needs internet except updating my wii and buying new rockband songs. so i will really appreciate the help . Thanks.

Looks like you might want to just call Nintendo on this one. It might be an issue with your Wii not willing/able to installed the update. It looks like it downloaded it as you mention that after 10 min it then gives you an error. If not, then it could be that your Wii or the Nintendo is dropping the connection. Have you tried to see if your Wii Browser and Nintendo Channel is working? You mention online games, I'm asumming you ment Wii games played in online matches correct?

Last edited:
umm it might be that... but ive search this problem which is the error code:32007 and a lot of people seem to have the same problem..can al those wii have that problem?? and my news,weather channels work well..and yea sorry i ment online matches with the wii games.

Back