Need info now

Ouch, you do know it takes most stores 7-9 working days to proccess there stock, i doubt they would do it over night.

BestBuy had them this morning. As for other stores.. don't think they're going to get them until next week or so.. but I'm keeping a look out for Sunday the 31st.

WuTerrorist said:
What stores get shipments tonight for tommorow please i would love to get info now would be very helpful.

Damn, another idiot who can't seem to get it through his/her thick head that we don't own the stores so we don't know when stores get their shipments. Do you think any of us sit at the back of the stores and wait for the trucks to come in or something?

Your BEST solution is to get off YOUR OWN LAZY ARSE and CALL the store!!

Sorry idiot but in my city that i fu*kin live in it gets sold out in mins when they fu*kin open moron

WuTerrorist said:
Sorry idiot but in my city that i fu*kin live in it gets sold out in mins when they fu*kin open moron

Then get off your lazy ass and stand outside the store all night that you think is going to get some. Your guess is as good as ours as to which ones will get some.

Are you an idiot wtf do u think im fu*king asking
because u dont fu*kin know doesnt mean anyother people wont no ffs

As far as I know stores are no longer holding them for ads but just pulling them off the truck and putting them on the shelves as they arrive.

A store has to add them to the stock system, otherwise the store will just fall apart, the stock control system wont work etc...

but they will probably proatise(sp?) it.

Better yet, get over to the store and see for yourself. I was in line at EBgames and I saw the shipment of Wiis come in, watched them unpack the 4 they got, and not moments after that a phone call comes in and this is what the guy who unpacked them said "No wiis right now". He turns around, looks around and says "So who here is wanting the Wii?" One person was there specifically for a wii, and another decided to buy one "Oh...oh ok, I think my nephew wants that."

Just a thought!

csiguy4u said:
Damn, another idiot who can't seem to get it through his/her thick head that we don't own the stores so we don't know when stores get their shipments. Do you think any of us sit at the back of the stores and wait for the trucks to come in or something?

Your BEST solution is to get off YOUR OWN LAZY ARSE and CALL the store!!

Every post from you... you're either PMSing or in need of sex.. possibly anger management. You're the troll, btw.

Back