Need Ps3 Help!!

jesterslave

nintendo>fanatic
Mar 12, 2007
FL.
Wii Online Code
6300-7606-5756-1418
from som1 with a ps3 how does it look ghrapics wise on a standerd T.V? ps:im getin 1 in 2 weeks

it looks fine, just fine, hd is to add to the clearity, but it will be the same quality you see on other systems on standard tvs

Sovieto said:
it looks fine, just fine, hd is to add to the clearity, but it will be the same quality you see on other systems on standard tvs
but r the ghrapics gona still be good or will it look like ps2 ghrapics?

jesterslave said:
but r the ghrapics gona still be good or will it look like ps2 ghrapics?
lol your spending $600 and dont even know about the product your buying
HD just makes colors more vibrant, edges more straight, and lines less jagged
HD is just for details not overall graphics

well i just want it 2 still be all glossy any shiny looking but the main reason is 4 ps3 home!!!

I'm waiting for Final Fantasy 13 before I get the PS3. I hope it looks like Final Fantasy Advent Children.

well i think im just gona buy a hdtv wut all does it consist of any special adapters needed?

Depends on the tv. You will either need a component cable, hdmi-dvi, or just hdmi. Find out what tv your gonna get, then buy the cables. go to www.monoprice.com for your cables. Unless you enjoy spending alot of money elsewhere for the same cables.

just want about 27`` HDTV in price range of 250-300 is it possiable and it dont have 2 be new

Sovieto said:
lol your spending $600 and dont even know about the product your buying
HD just makes colors more vibrant, edges more straight, and lines less jagged
HD is just for details not overall graphics
well i feal like no is answering me WHAT WILL THE PS3 GAMEPLAY LOOK LIKE on a STANDERD T.V?

I don't know about the ps3 on an sdtv, but the 360 looks fine. HD just makes it look sharper, glossy, brighter, and prettier... :lol: But seriously, playing it on an sdtv does NOT lower the polygon count or the fps.

sdtv?soft definition?or sdtv=standerd tv?

Back