Need some help naming some games

ThunderDragoon

PokeFan Forever
Feb 24, 2007
Wii Online Code
5623-4607-2314-6518
Well the first game I need help with was on the SNES. It was one of those fighting games and you could be either a type of dinosaur or some type of ape or monkey in general. I can't remember it too well but I remember it being similar to Mortal Kombat but with dinosaurs and apes instead. The second game was either on SNES or Sega. It was an RPG and you play as a ninja. The only part I remember is the last boss. He was sitting in a chair throughout the whole battle but he uses his powers to fight. I remember you could make the ninja multiply so that you could do more damage to enemies. The third game was on Sega. You play as a werewolf and as you progress through the levels you turn into different ones with more powers; at the end of each level there's a beam of light to teleport you to the next level and transform you into something else. The final game was either on SNES or Sega. I only remember the very beginning of the game. You have to run away from a wolf to the left side of the screen and then the screen switches over to the left and there's a cliff and a rope above it. You have to jump to the rope and swing to the left a little, then swing back over to the right and jump right back to where you were before. Then you run to the right from where you started the game and then there's a guy in a robe that talks to you. Then the next level starts off with the character locked in a cage. I know that's a lot of info but if any of you know the titles of any of the games I've mentioned please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Oh thank you so much guys. I looked into it and the games that you mentioned are the right ones! Now I have to figure out what number 2 and 4 are lol. I remember seeing the second game on G4 but I can't remember the name. Thanks again.

The fourth reminds me of Flashback or Out Of This World but I know it's not because the robed character. I just know that one started with you running away from something and then being put into a cage.
I think the easiest way to find your games is to just go to some site like gamefaqs.com and look through genres (like RPG for your second game) or check the complete list of games for each system on Wikipedia and see what rings a bell. It sounds like a lot of work but it's really not that bad. I've had to do it a few times I couldn't remember titles. Good luck.

Okay, thanks KPac511, I'll try that.

Dang, I just can't seem to find the name of the 2nd and the 4th games that I mentioned.

uh, can you maybe guess some years? Never played a Ninja RPG.....I dont think....

The last one, uh, what type of character are you?......sounds like not a very good game anyways, so itll be released on VC ASAP.

I need help naming a game too, i think it was for sega, i havn't played this game since i was about 5 years old with a long lost friend. All i remember is your a cheetah like from the cheetos foods and you can ride a motorcycle and its a 2d free roam game anyone know?

Conan the Librarian said:
uh, can you maybe guess some years? Never played a Ninja RPG.....I dont think....

The last one, uh, what type of character are you?......sounds like not a very good game anyways, so itll be released on VC ASAP.

I remember playing the ninja game in 1995 or 96 and, like I said, it was either on SNES or Sega. The last one, you play as a human and all I remember is the beginning of the game. So the years would be '94, '95, and '96.

Last edited:
ThunderDragoon said:
Well the first game I need help with was on the SNES. It was one of those fighting games and you could be either a type of dinosaur or some type of ape or monkey in general. I can't remember it too well but I remember it being similar to Mortal Kombat but with dinosaurs and apes instead. The second game was either on SNES or Sega. It was an RPG and you play as a ninja. The only part I remember is the last boss. He was sitting in a chair throughout the whole battle but he uses his powers to fight. I remember you could make the ninja multiply so that you could do more damage to enemies. The third game was on Sega. You play as a werewolf and as you progress through the levels you turn into different ones with more powers; at the end of each level there's a beam of light to teleport you to the next level and transform you into something else. The final game was either on SNES or Sega. I only remember the very beginning of the game. You have to run away from a wolf to the left side of the screen and then the screen switches over to the left and there's a cliff and a rope above it. You have to jump to the rope and swing to the left a little, then swing back over to the right and jump right back to where you were before. Then you run to the right from where you started the game and then there's a guy in a robe that talks to you. Then the next level starts off with the character locked in a cage. I know that's a lot of info but if any of you know the titles of any of the games I've mentioned please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
the first one is
Primal Rage
the second one
???????
the third one is
Altered Beast
the fourth one is
Out of this world

the second one would be

Last edited:
Ronald said:
I need help naming a game too, i think it was for sega, i havn't played this game since i was about 5 years old with a long lost friend. All i remember is your a cheetah like from the cheetos foods and you can ride a motorcycle and its a 2d free roam game anyone know?
i think your talking about chester cheetah wild wil quest that came out on sega during that time

Back