need some help

scubasteve

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
I've been wanting to buy a ds because i bought a psp and the games are just not satisfactory for me, but i want a handheld system that can entertain me on road trips, i like fun games and although the graphics are nice on the psp the games just aren't all that fun, so im tryin to get a ds, well here's the thing, i have 85 dollars right now and i cant get a job because im too young and there isn't really a way to obtain money, so do u think its still possible to buy a lite online? one that isn't messed up or defected? I've checked ebay but they are all at least 100 bucks, if somone can give me a reference to a site i would appreciate it. also i can't sell my psp because my mom won't let me so don't suggest that.

scubasteve said:
I've been wanting to buy a ds because i bought a psp and the games are just not satisfactory for me, but i want a handheld system that can entertain me on road trips, i like fun games and although the graphics are nice on the psp the games just aren't all that fun, so im tryin to get a ds, well here's the thing, i have 85 dollars right now and i cant get a job because im too young and there isn't really a way to obtain money, so do u think its still possible to buy a lite online? one that isn't messed up or defected? I've checked ebay but they are all at least 100 bucks, if somone can give me a reference to a site i would appreciate it. also i can't sell my psp because my mom won't let me so don't suggest that.
That's a touch one, Steve...I don't know what to do. Got any games you want to sell? Some kind of Card Collection? You'd be ridiculously lucky to get a DS Lite, or even a DS for that matter, at $80.

Ask the parental units for $20? :lol:

yea ill prolly just do chores for like 2 weeks, i used to do allowance 15 bucks a week for mowing,dishes,dishwasher, and other small things. i did find one on ebay that said as-is for 41 dollars last night with an hour on it, as-is would mean it may be scuffed or scratched but the seller had very good ratings so i might just do somethin like that, do u think it's worth it? or should i just wait?

yea i have tons of games i wanna sell but my parents don't like me to sell my games n stuff cuz they bought most of it (christmases and birthdays) but really i think i can live without madden 03,need for speed,some basketball game,paintball game, alot of games for gamecube and xbox (the first one) that i never play.

Back