Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

need some help

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by scubasteve, Apr 5, 2007.

1. scubasteve

scubasteve WiiChat Member

I've been wanting to buy a ds because i bought a psp and the games are just not satisfactory for me, but i want a handheld system that can entertain me on road trips, i like fun games and although the graphics are nice on the psp the games just aren't all that fun, so im tryin to get a ds, well here's the thing, i have 85 dollars right now and i cant get a job because im too young and there isn't really a way to obtain money, so do u think its still possible to buy a lite online? one that isn't messed up or defected? I've checked ebay but they are all at least 100 bucks, if somone can give me a reference to a site i would appreciate it. also i can't sell my psp because my mom won't let me so don't suggest that.

2. ssbb_lover

ssbb_lover Novocain Stain'd

Wii Friend Code: 1234-1234-1234-1234
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    That's a touch one, Steve...I don't know what to do. Got any games you want to sell? Some kind of Card Collection? You'd be ridiculously lucky to get a DS Lite, or even a DS for that matter, at $80.

Ask the parental units for $20? :lol:

3. MysticGohan

MysticGohan WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 2476-7789-3835-5591
    2476-7789-3835-5591
    1. get a paper root
    2. beg your parents for $20-$30
    3. do chores for $20-$30

4. scubasteve

scubasteve WiiChat Member

yea ill prolly just do chores for like 2 weeks, i used to do allowance 15 bucks a week for mowing,dishes,dishwasher, and other small things. i did find one on ebay that said as-is for 41 dollars last night with an hour on it, as-is would mean it may be scuffed or scratched but the seller had very good ratings so i might just do somethin like that, do u think it's worth it? or should i just wait?

yea i have tons of games i wanna sell but my parents don't like me to sell my games n stuff cuz they bought most of it (christmases and birthdays) but really i think i can live without madden 03,need for speed,some basketball game,paintball game, alot of games for gamecube and xbox (the first one) that i never play.