Need some opinions

Phatern

WiiChat Member
Jun 9, 2007
Hi guys, just picked up my Wii yesterday and I really would like to know what games you all would recommend to me. I just preordered Big Brain Academy and I obviously have Wii Sports. I'm not really interested in Zelda, since I've played it on the GC. I just want to know what games you guys like the most. I play pretty much anything. The only games I wouldn't get for my Wii would be sports and multi-platform games because I'd probably get them for my PS3. Anyways, all suggestions would help a ton. Thanks!:D :D

first off, contgrats on getting your wii! As for game recconendations, you should pick up super paper mario for sure! it's one of the best games for the wii. also look into the godfather, it is a pretty good title as well.

call of duty 3 is a decent choice for wii because of the intriguing controls, but if you like visuals more then gameplay then get it for ps3.

Super paper mario, and whatever your in to ! Congrats with the Wii ! :)

Do NOT get rayman
If you like multiplayer then Monkey ball has a bunch of games for 2-4 players
If you like multiplayer and need a second controller the Wiiplay is a good deal.

There are two games that really take advantage of what makes the WII special

One uses the motion sensing ability of the Wiimote more than any other and its called Kororinpa: Marble Mania
The second relies heavily on the IR camera and sensor bar and its called elebits.

Both are good for honing your hand eye coordination.

if your into party games mario party 8 is also a good one, it has a single player mode as well as up to 4 players, and is fun overall in my opinion, and i also agree with ciper on getting wii play, you get 9 more minigames that use your miis and another controller, so well worth it in my opinion

Back