Need Suggestion before July 13

FR.

Feb 19, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363
I need a list of good games coming out before or around July 13 for the US.

I presume you have made this thread because you are bored out of your mind with the games that are now available. Dont worry, I am too, and I have been trying to make a list of games to get soon too. I am in desperate need of games to last me until the 'big wave' comes in a few months.

As of Right now, I am probably getting:
Mario Party 8 -- May 29
Resident Evil 4 -- June 19?

You might also want to get Super Mario Strikers that will be released in about a month in the US. Hopefully some of the posts in this thread can help improve upon my own list, because I havent been able to find many games that are worth my money.

Rep if Appreciated.

Thanks guys, I will probably get Mario Strikers: Charged (June?). The game looks pretty good, I must admit.

FR. said:
Thanks guys, I will probably get Mario Strikers: Charged (June?). The game looks pretty good, I must admit.

*sigh* Im sorry, I was wrong. I just looked it up and it is coming out July 30. I honestly thought it was coming out much sooner than that...

Feel free to burn me at the stake :sick:

Too late, I already repped you. J/K - Thanks anyways. It's OK I'll make it a late gift for someone, I know they'll like it.

Resident Evil 4 should tide me over till MP3. In fact I dare say RE4 is my favorite game of all time. I can play t 10 times through and still be hungry for more. Hopefully the Wii version won't dissapoint

I'm buying Mario Party 8 Tomorrow :D
and Strikers I'm probably going to get, not many others I know about until around september.

get Mortal Kombat: Armageddon. It comes out 2morrow in the U.S.

Nintendo Power= 8/10

IGN= 7.7/10

those are pretty good scores, no doubt it will become the ultimate wii fighting game. Well, till brawl at least

GET MK: A!!!!

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon=Recently Released
Surf's Up=May 29th
Tamagotchi: Party On!=May 29th
Mario Party 8=May 29th
The Sims: Pets=June 11th
Scarface=June 11th
Big Brain Academy Wii=June 11th
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer=June 15th
Escape from Bug Island=June 19th
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition=June 19th
Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix=June 25th
Mercury Meltdown Revolution=June 25th
The Bigs=June 25th
Pokemon Battle Revolution=June 25th
Ratatouille=June 26th
Transformers=June 26th
Cosmic Family=June 26th
Driver: Parallel Lines=June 26th
Beautiful Katamari=June 30th
Counter Force=Sometime in June
Manhunt 2=July 9th

I'm guessing the 13th is your birthday? If so, that's cool, mine is the 10th. Here is a link to ebgames.com's list of games "Coming Soon": http://www.ebgames.com/comingsoon.asp?platform=34&sortby=eta&imageFlag=show

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (if you're an HP fan), The Bigs, Transformers (even if the game and movie suck I'll still get it, I grew up with Optimus), and Manhunt 2 may be worth keeping an eye on.

Driver: Parallel Lines isnt online is it? Does anybody have any recent info on it?

Back