Need sum practice

KingShadow

One who walks silently
Sep 14, 2011
The town of hustlers
Wii Online Code
5956-9920-1208-0060
anyone wanna b my opponets need to put my skillz to da test dnt matter what lvl ( perfer higher lvls) im a lvl 35 so drop a message or pm and let me kno and im pretty good and if u notice my sig/ username yea im in HAMS clan. The name is HAMS*$hadow :bullet:

No offense to the HAMS clan, don't know wether they are good or not but...
They sure as hell could've picked a better clan name. It just sounds so lame.
Hey dude, i from the HAMS clan... If some1 told me that in real life, i'd be on the floor laughing.

right up, until they completely own me.

Last edited:
LOL RedCrow.

Playing online with other people should give you some practice... why do you need to start a thread about it? Hmm...

Mod edit: No multi posting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No offense to the HAMS clan, don't know wether they are good or not but...
They sure as hell could've picked a better clan name. It just sounds so lame.
Hey dude, i from the HAMS clan... If some1 told me that in real life, i'd be on the floor laughing.

right up, until they completely own me.

da real name is Hacking Agency Mad Skills so short HAMS

Moved to the Wii Friend Codes forum.

Start feeling like using it then.

why should I

LOL RedCrow.

Playing online with other people should give you some practice... why do you need to start a thread about it? Hmm...

because people always quiting and stuff so that's why I started this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That grammar (and spelling) is still rather lackluster... But I s'pose it'l do.

why should I

Because ban.

Also, don't post multiple times in a row; it's against the rules. I'd merge 'em, but... uh, we've got some technical difficulties going on right now. ;_;

I SHALL RETUUURRRRNNNNNNN!!!!!!

what you would ban a person for using a different grammer aka text style....

If they keep doin' it after being asked to stop, and it's REALLY bad, yep. Certainly wouldn't be a long ban at first, of course. It's not an offense to the rules, but quite a few people find it obnoxious and annoying; I certainly do, in all honesty.

Technical difficulties are dealt with! :D

Back