....Need to earn $200......

Nick Atack

=( Blooper isnt in Brawl
Nov 5, 2007
Im in Antartica
....OK,I need some help......How on Earth do I get enough money for a Wii before next Sunday,when Brawl comes out?!?!??!!??!

I already have about $50 or so,I only need about 200 more.........
My dad has Wii,but I can only go to his house every other weekend.......

How.......How do I earn $200 Dollars in less than a week!?!?!?!?

P.S: If you say to me "Well,just go get a job" or "Its EASY to get that much money in less than a week!!", because I'm only 13,its not that easy.......

play it at ur dads house, then ask if u can bring it back from house to house

Dbomb3 said:
play it at ur dads house, then ask if u can bring it back from house to house
Ive already asked him about 50 Times,and he says No each time...Dang,youd think a guy with a good and steady pay would just get another Wii ....And with School 2 Weeks seems like 5 Months.....

Edit: laderer5........NO

Edit again: How much do........wait,what am I saying??!!??!

Well its going to be hard on every count there.
I don't mean to be a downer, but its going to be very hard for you to get a lot of money in that short of time. Help out some neighbours, that sort of thing.

Plus finding a Wii in stores as well as being able to get Brawl on release day is going to be hard as well. Wii is still hard to get in most places, and you won't be able to just walk into to many stores and expect to pick up a copy of Brawl.

i don't know your resources, but:
maybe if you can cough up $70 then you can get two others to cough up $70 and you'll have enough plus tax...
friends... each parent... or something like that..

CantGetAWii said:
Well its going to be hard on every count there.
I don't mean to be a downer, but its going to be very hard for you to get a lot of money in that short of time. Help out some neighbours, that sort of thing.

Plus finding a Wii in stores as well as being able to get Brawl on release day is going to be hard as well. Wii is still hard to get in most places, and you won't be able to just walk into to many stores and expect to pick up a copy of Brawl.
......Me and my dad reserved Brawl already.....

The only thing that I could help my neighbors with during this winter season is to shovel snow, but good idea...........

I could get some investments or sell some things through......

balrogs.pa said:
agreed, sell one of your testicles for 50,000 dollars to scientists. im doing that when im about to lose the ability to fertilise eggs
....Well,obiosly not right now:)wtf:),but good idea for in about well.............50 Years..........

take out a loan from your dad or someone that will give you the money. I did that to buy my GC and i worked out the payments so i could pay them back

hmm, i'd say to go ask neighbors and people that live close around to help them... mowing lawns, washing cars.. etc..after you get a bit, go tell your parents you've been trying and ask if they can fill you in lol, if all else fails.. PAWN SHOP!

Eee

Its going to be difficult. Sunday is just around the corner. Id just do everything that can make u money like doing grocery shopping for neighbors and doing lawns ands stuff. If you do get the $200 its going to be difficult getting the system in this short period of time. Im roting for ya though :yesnod:

Sale the games you no longer play (systems too; you will no longer need a Gamecube for example ) on ebay or have somebody do it for you. Then you can download your favorites that are available on the Virtual Console onto the Wii and all that is well can end well!

tloztw said:
hmm, i'd say to go ask neighbors and people that live close around to help them... mowing lawns, washing cars.. etc..after you get a bit, go tell your parents you've been trying and ask if they can fill you in lol, if all else fails.. PAWN SHOP!
ITS WINTER

But good idea,sorry if I sound rude.....

WiiBad said:
Sale the games you no longer play (systems too; you will no longer need a Gamecube for example ) on ebay or have somebody do it for you.

Thats what I plan to do...but....I have a problem with....selling things...........

ROB64 said:
take out a loan from your dad or someone that will give you the money. I did that to buy my GC and i worked out the payments so i could pay them back
Because my dad is mad at me for my bad grades in School,he wont do it......

GenisSage said:
Its going to be difficult. Sunday is just around the corner. Id just do everything that can make u money like doing grocery shopping for neighbors and doing lawns ands stuff. If you do get the $200 its going to be difficult getting the system in this short period of time. Im roting for ya though :yesnod:

I know.....It WILL be difficult......Thanks,you made me realize there are more things to do to make money during the Winter than I thought!

Last edited:
Back