Need to get rid of my wii!

redthit

WiiChat Member
Mar 26, 2007
Hey I have a wii I am trying to sell and I don't have a seller reputation on ebay so I would rather not post it unless i have a for sure buyer. It is used and I have twilight princess and call of duty 3. It also has an extra remote. I want 275 for all of it! If you are interested in this give me a message asap. Also it has the game guide for twilight princess! Thanks

I just don't play it btw! It works just fine. I just am more into my xbox 360!

There wouldn't happen to a dead hooker in the trunk, would there?! :ee5k:

I would recommend Craig's list or finding someone locally. Just ask around at school or work, I'm sure there is someone more than happy to take the system off your hands.

However, if I were you I would wait until some online games become available (i.e. Batallion Wars II, Super Smash BB, and maybe Metroid). You might find yourself pleasantly surprised. Plus you should still be able to sell it for $275 later in the year.

Last edited:
The wii is the most amazing console ever. Why the hell would you want to sell it? idiot complete idiot. I bet your an xbox kid trying to make some extra money... :frown2: Anyways if its opend chances are no one will buy it. Seller rep is also something serious buyers look for.

Rahnter said:
There wouldn't happen to a dead hooker in the trunk, would there?! :ee5k:

I would recommend Craig's list or finding someone locally. Just ask around at school or work, I'm sure there is someone more than happy to take the system off your hands.

However, if I were you I would wait until some online games become available (i.e. Batallion Wars II, Super Smash BB, and maybe Metroid). You might find yourself pleasantly surprised. Plus you should still be able to sell it for $275 later in the year.

Agreed. While you wait check out, gamecube games, godfather, NFS, SSX blur, sonic and the secert rings, Red steel, zelda TP, and wario wares.

Like I've said before go to the store with it I've seen people do it and sell it there they are never in stock at the store and that's where most go

I'm still interested. I was waiting to contact you after running my daily circuit of WM, WM, CC, TRU, Target, WM, Target, WM, WM. Where are you from? It would be great if I could just pick it up.

i live in college station texas but my home is north houston

Will people stop bashing him on the basis of his choice to sell the Wii? He really shouldn't sell it on a forums since that is against the ToU and therefore it shouldn't be in this forum but it's his choice to sell it and he obviously is not trying to scalp since in total he is loosing money with the deal.

And yes offering to sell it on Craigs list would be best. There are plenty of people willing to buy those things on there.

Wiitendo said:
The wii is the most amazing console ever. Why the hell would you want to sell it? idiot complete idiot. I bet your an xbox kid trying to make some extra money... :frown2: Anyways if its opend chances are no one will buy it. Seller rep is also something serious buyers look for.
Will you please shut up with the risible fan boy propaganda..I'm so tired of hearing that the Wii is the best system ever, it's not. The only concrete thing fueling and aiding this opinion is you own a Wii. So do I, as well as a 360 and I'm sorry to unveil the truth but the 360 has a choke hold on every aspect of the gaming world and what people want. Don't get me wrong I enjoy playing the Wii but it's very far from obtaining the title 'most amazing gaming console ever' We need more games, which I'm sure are on there way and decent online play. It's '07 for christs sake, people want to game online, period. I'm so tired of kids like you allocating stupid biased opinions whenever there is a chance. You ooze with so much false knowledge it's hard to keep a straight face when reading your ignorant posts. Regardless of everything, what you enjoy playing more system wise is your preference. It's all a matter of preference and what you like..some people fancy 360, some the Wii etc etc..the irony of you calling him an 'Idiot' is almost overwhelming considering idiots wouldn't understand the concept of diversity and how without it we would be quite boring and insipid. That's what you're displaying by posting your garbage. Have a nice day and use your head more often kid.

if the other people fall through, I will take it off your hands and pay for shipping as well. Anyways, let me know...i'm in california. :)

Back