Need Virutal Console Games

AltF4

WiiChat Member
Sep 12, 2006
Somewhere.
Alright.

What I would like for you guys with VC games to do, is send me the content.bin (in a zipped folder) to my email: [email protected]

To do this you need a SD card. I'm not going to go in detail on how to get it on your comp and stuff. If you know how to already, and are willing to do it, then great. If you don't know how I'm not going to explain it.

Basically I want them for testing, nothing more. And I know I can't use them on my Wii. ;) :p

Thanks in advance for anyone who is willing to help. :)

Also, if you know a place where I can get them (a website which provides them, a URL ect.) then send it to the email as well.

theiceman72 said:
why not download one and test your own game?:prrr:

Because I have no money. :p

Besides, why would I do that when other people could send me ones they have already bought? They still have the game on their Wii FYI. It's not like they're losing their game in the process.

AltF4 said:

Besides, why would I do that when other people could send me ones they have already bought? They still have the game on their Wii FYI. It's not like they're losing their game in the process.
but we could also become criminals/suspects by association and assistance... so no

AltF4 said:
Alright.

What I would like for you guys with VC games to do, is send me the content.bin (in a zipped folder) to my email: [email protected]

To do this you need a SD card. I'm not going to go in detail on how to get it on your comp and stuff. If you know how to already, and are willing to do it, then great. If you don't know how I'm not going to explain it.

Basically I want them for testing, nothing more. And I know I can't use them on my Wii. ;) :p

Thanks in advance for anyone who is willing to help. :)

Also, if you know a place where I can get them (a website which provides them, a URL ect.) then send it to the email as well.

I will definitely help with this. I just downloaded Sonic today and will attempt to send you the file once I get home

AltF4 said:

Nope,:nono: Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...I went though all the trouble of regestering to reply...:mad5: THe Virtual Console games that you download recognize your wii number:frown2: ...IGN tried it, if you copy it to sd card and enter it in another wii, it wont work becuase it wont recognize the wii #!

royalone31 said:
I will definitely help with this. I just downloaded Sonic today and will attempt to send you the file once I get home

haha talk about making an account to answer to your own thread...douche

3mpathy said:
haha talk about making an account to answer to your own thread...douche

Ummm what are you talking about, I didn't make this thread Douche! I made an account to be part of the forum you ass clown, that just happen to be my first post

Back