Need your expertise!

andeesee

WiiChat Member
Jun 30, 2013
I need some help from the forum to identify a suitable Wii game for an event I am holding that needs a shooting challenge. What I am looking for is something like a target practise where you can shoot man shaped targets to try to get the highest score. I plan to challenge people to see who can get the highest score and raise some money for charity at the same time. Or alternatively maybe a challenge where you shoot the bad guys (on a course) and do not shoot the hostages (or similar) It needs to be something you can run over and over again and stands alone (if possible), Controls need to be as simple as possible. Hope you guys can help me out. Thanks to all replies in advance :)

Ghost Squad is a perfect example of an on-rail "shoot the bad guys" game. Ghost Squad is actually a direct port of the arcade game of the same name. It can be done with a single player or up to four at once, so it can allow for cooperative-competitive play, or solo runs to see who can get the highest score alone. Bloody cheap game too, got my used copy for a tenner a few years back. Might be even cheaper now. :lol:

Another arcade shooter I know of is Link's Crossbow Training. Haven't played it myself, but since it's an official Nintendo-developed game I'm sure it's more than decent.

Cheers thank you and much karma! I will check them both out but I think maybe Ghost Squad will be perfect - I knew I'd come to the right place - massive thanks

For target practice WiiParty has a mode for that

Cheers, I will have a look at that too - although I can say so far, Ghost Squad looks to be favourite - Thanks again and much karma to DBloke, really is very much appreciated :)

Back