Needing advice

lynrut

WiiChat Member
Nov 26, 2007
Hi, I have just got a wii and was wondering what accessories everyone recommends to buy. We obviously only have the standard accessories that come with it but, with 3 people in the house, and wanting to play mario olympics etc I was just wanting to know if we need to go and purchase 2 more remotes and whether we need to buy extra nunchucks. Thanks Lyn

ya i would recommend getting 2 more remotes. The nunchuks you can get any time.
Piece of advice: Every time you buy a wiimote get a nunchuck with it

Thanks very much for your quick reply, looks like I am going to have to buy another 2 remotes, this is starting to work out quite expensive!

lol welcome to my world

Im sure u can get away with only having one remote in a lot of games but if youre getting s/m iolympics i would check if you need 3 motes + 3 chuck if you want to play 3way multiplayer

lynrut said:
Thanks very much for your quick reply, looks like I am going to have to buy another 2 remotes, this is starting to work out quite expensive!

Expensive but worth it (Like owning a arcade machine)

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering i have just bought a wii sports game and for some reason my wii recognises the CD loads up the initial fist menu where it tells you if you wanna run the cd or not but when i run the CD my wii becomes un-responsive and and my screen goes blank. The only way i can restart my wii is manually. all my other games seem to work ok, does the fault lie with the game? has this ever happined to anyone else?

thanks

stavros_83 said:
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering i have just bought a wii sports game and for some reason my wii recognises the CD loads up the initial fist menu where it tells you if you wanna run the cd or not but when i run the CD my wii becomes un-responsive and and my screen goes blank. The only way i can restart my wii is manually. all my other games seem to work ok, does the fault lie with the game? has this ever happined to anyone else?

thanks

ok have you checked what region your disk is for and that its compatable with your wii ?

stavros_83 said:
Hi everyone,

thanks

Dosent Wiisports come with the console FOR FREE
1. Check the disc for damage (ie scratchies)
2. Dont use a cheap-o disc cleaner on it
3. Use it as a frisbe*

*Do not do

thanks guys but i bought my wii from china (ya i know bad idea :lol: ) but its region free and iv bought many different UK games and they all have been working so far with no problems. I do have the chines version of the wii sports but its only allowing me to play the boxing game none of the others, it comes up with some information and the only option i have is to go back on the main menu, is there anything required to play the other games such as the tennis and golf?

thanks for your help

Back