nerds.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
paintba||er said:

What the hell? :confused: :wtf: Do you people think this is a chatroom or something?

that was great.....i loved it

07Z400 said:
ive been here 5 mins and i can tell there are some real A Holes here
:lol: thats the thanx u get steph for welcoming this guy. 1st off nOOb learn to have some etiquette and 2nd if you're looking for an A-Hole i found one for ya :ciappa:

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Nah, I think you're just tryna make your posts go up. :rolleyes: because you know people will be like 'what the hell..' and such, and you just wanted to 'say whatever' you want on here.. because I remember that thread a while back, "cute girls, nerdy boys".. Your post count went up to 100 and such, then it went down to 20. But yeah, that's what I think.
yes, because i care about my posts......or the numerical value of such......but obviously you remember me and my measly 20 or so posts as well as the name of a thread that was developed simply by observation.......so "whatever" just because you said i would say it

i wasnt talking about mushroomedmario or immortal dave. i was talking to this paintballer guy thats just in love with a ps3

mushroomedmario said:
steph no offence but why would see want her post count to go up, she hardly ever psots here....

my point exactly

what a pointless f***n spam of a thread :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back