Nerdy Girls, Cute Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
ilikecookies said:
is that the boy who was on the learning channel and they called him worlds strongest boy?
Yeah! I saw the same show. Thought it was really creepy

NEW PICTURE!
400px-BlancBleuBelge.jpg

Ashton_burke4 said:
you're just another insecure kid,.....you like cars ladies and skating you're cool, you stand out in a crowd
brilliant.......

can you describe my existence in a single sentence too, Dr. Phil?

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
3/4 of your posts are pretty useless. not one of them, has been about games.. half is about this, and half is 'add me plzzzzz' posts. so why are yah here?

like the "I know a lot about German Cars" post? lol now that was off-topic. Sorta like this post. :scared:

Tortilla lmao that was great

wait.. I'll add meaning to it now!

ashton_burk4 said:
no that's little hercules. they other one was born that way...no steroids needed

oh.. Well still that boy was strong.

This might be too. Should I change it to a link?

The control mouse (normal) is shown for comparison. The ActRIIB mice have a genetic defect that prevents myostatin from binding to its purported receptor. Follistatin mice are genetically modified to express high levels of follistatin; this also results failure of myostatin to bind to its receptor. The result in both cases is dramatically enhanced muscle mass. Similar studies indicate large reductions in body fat. Strength and caloric output also increase markedly.
follistan-picture.gif

ciper said:
OH thats how he became so strong. I know exactly who you are talking about. I thought his parents forced him to do it.

They forced him to work out, but they were saying he has a form of that disease which is why he is able to build that much muscle mass. It might not be the same disease though.

I've been reading alot about this defect and what it does to your body. It seems they plan to use it to create medicines that will treat diseases like Muscular dystrophy!

Ashton_burke4 said:
you're just another insecure kid,.....you like cars ladies and skating you're cool, you stand out in a crowd

I'll take that as "Wow you are right I am definitely not good enough for you."

And I will politely agree.

ciper said:
I've been reading alot about this defect and what it does to your body. It seems they plan to use it to create medicines that will treat diseases like Muscular dystrophy!

well thats good, I wouldn't want to have that!

vagrant said:
I'll take that as "Wow you are right I am definitely not good enough for you."

And I will politely agree.

that made me lol:lol:

Looks like there might already be drugs that block the same chemical in humans that you can take to bulk up muscle without the side effects of steroids. I see it mentioned on some body building sites.

ciper said:

My two friends/roommates who are brothers both have muscular dystrophy. Apparently there is some cure for it that they developed a few months ago.

If they just ****ing allowed fetile stem cell research it would have been past tense a long time ago.

Here is a picture from a flock of sheep with the mutation
nrg1898-i1.jpg

edit: Side picture of a bull i posted in the first page
belgian.blue.jpg

They are called "Belgian Blue"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back