Nerf Wiimote in Development by Pelican Accesories

Wii_Rulez

Waluigi The Great
Jun 12, 2006
SC
Wii Online Code
3498-5538-0554-5440
A unique controller design that features a comfortable texture. Proprietary Nerf material forms into a resilient, long lasting controller that can take abuse!

The Nerf Wiimote price looks to be at $30 and the Nerf Nunchuk $15

Interesting idea, but would anyone really abuse their Wiimote and Nunchuck that much so they would need padding:confused: It dosen't hurt that it could be cheaper then the Nintendo brand though:smilewinkgrin:

Source

Last edited:
Omg! Cheaper Wiimote! nice! so $45 instead of 60 (save $15). If i wait, that means i will be saving $45 when buying 3 wiimotes. I'm not really buying it for the Nerf material but for the price.

MetroidZ said:
its been posted on this site already. search next time. "nerf"
I searched using nerf and pelican and got nothing.

I'd get an original one because that crap probably wouldn't even work properly. I need some ideas on how you could accidentaly hurt your Wii controler.... it kinda sounds like a pointless idea.

no he waas talking about this forum hey this shouldnt be in the HARDware section it should be in the spftware section ha ha haaa you get it you know cause it soft hehe well i thought it was funny :( any way yeah ican see these being a kids friendly version plus iy makes it look fun for all the kiddies

Sam_Harris said:
no he waas talking about this forum hey this shouldnt be in the HARDware section it should be in the spftware section ha ha haaa you get it you know cause it soft hehe well i thought it was funny :( any way yeah ican see these being a kids friendly version plus iy makes it look fun for all the kiddies

Lol funny >.>

:ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa:

Hmmmm is it coming out in uk?....coz ma friends will all need controller whn they come round ><

Back