nervous! I just got home and my wii was......

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
so today our cleaning ladies came.. i have a note on my wii saying " Please dont touch". They dont. I came home today and my wii was on.... I am 99.5% sure they didnt do it but am curious to how it got on. The wiimotes are in my draw so maybe something hit the power button or idk.. the wii cant turn on its self right???... but my concern is, the wii might have been on for a long time. they usually come and r still here but they might have come early like 11am and it might have been on the last few hours... is it bad??? it could have been on the last 3 hours... is it bad? should i worry?

i cant fingure out how it got on?should i worry? will the wii be O.K?

Do you have any pets? My cats sometimes rub up against the wii and accidentally turn it on.

I wouldn't worry about it being left on; I have accidentally left mine on for a while and there were no problems afterwards. So don't panic!

no pets. Its not the cleaners. They have worked for us for a while and they are very trustworthy. The wiimote hadnothing near them maybe, while they were cleaning the taped it by accident. idk and i dont mind as long as my wii is Ok

ok, thanks.. maybe next time i will ask them... not sure

wii_cammy said:
you shud tell someine who employs them you could file a law suit

Why on EARTH would you take the time to file a legal suit against a cleaner because they turned on your video game console? Do you have some sort of mental deficiency?

Xanthous said:
Why on EARTH would you take the time to file a legal suit against a cleaner because they turned on your video game console? Do you have some sort of mental deficiency?

well there have been worse lawsuits on television..so it can be done im sure.

and Id help you answer your question Wiitime..but I wouldnt know, cus I dont have a wii yet lol..and well they answered it all ready.

^^ Thanks anyways. good Luck finding a Wii

you wii will be fine, you can leave it on for 24 hours if you like, very energy efficient, and it never gets hot!

well what happened is your wii is planning to take over your house....so i would hide all the knives........

Back