nervous! I just got home and my wii was......

paintba||er said:

Why did you direct that at me. Am I like the forum pot head now or something? :crazy:

quite possibly :)

actually it was indirect cause i was being brutally honest and i said "blunt" then not 2 seconds before i read your sig so i thought youd be reading my little pissed off blurb and giggle that i said "blunt" so i made a reference to you

is that guilt i smell? ;)

I have played on Zelda on my wii for like 18 hours in a row, then I thought I turned it off but when I woke up I seen Wii on, turned my TV on and Link was just standing there lol.

You definately have taken this too far lol, just chill out and realise that Nintendo make products for life :)

WiiGod said:
I have played on Zelda on my wii for like 18 hours in a row, then I thought I turned it off but when I woke up I seen Wii on, turned my TV on and Link was just standing there lol.

You definately have taken this too far lol, just chill out and realise that Nintendo make products for life :)

drama queen is the term youre looking for but come on with electronics you tend to be "too careful" of them to make sure you get the longest life out of them :)

like i said i understand his concern but this isnt a matter to lose sleep on nor become a worry wort over :) i think he gets it by now haha

wiiisawesome said:
oh...umm....sorry...:blush2:..hehehe

pee-youuuuuuuuu ;)

What the hell is this thread about? i just read it from start to finnish and it lost all meaning somewhere at the end of the first page... leaving your Wii on for a few hours aint gonna do anything but waste power so i guess if your a paranoid tight a$$ then yeah it wasted some power woopdy sh*t

Almo said:
What the hell is this thread about? i just read it from start to finnish and it lost all meaning somewhere at the end of the first page... leaving your Wii on for a few hours aint gonna do anything but waste power so i guess if your a paranoid tight a$$ then yeah it wasted some power woopdy sh*t
yeah, haven't ya heard, there's a toucher on the loose

ocdan said:
yeah, haven't ya heard, there's a toucher on the loose

OCdan, just stand down already no one wants to hear the raving antics of a moron

The_Loose_Cannon said:
OCdan, just stand down already no one wants to hear the raving antics of a moron

aww come on without raving morons what would they put on TV? educational programs? :cryin:

Almo said:
aww come on without raving morons what would they put on TV? educational programs? :cryin:

theres a difference between funny and moronic....actually ill use the word "submoronic"

ocdan fits the profile quite well right now

Back