NES, SNES games?? Can i download them?

DR650SE

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2007
Can I download these like ROMS of the internet and play them off an SD card or do I have to buy them? Im sure somone will figure out a cheat eventually. Can i also plug in a 60GB HD into the Wii for additional memory? I recently bought one to run my PS2 games off for faster load times but decided it wasn't worth the effort involved. Anyway I'd like to be able to play the dragon warrior game series on the wii. Let me know if this is possible. Also what are the possibilites concerning MP3s? Did i hear it right when someone said that you can play them in your games like the background music? would this be possible from teh 60GM HD or just the SD? Is this game specific? (im sure it is). i just want to get the most out of my Wii. Sorry for all teh questions but thanks for anyinfo

I know only this: you can play mp3 games in the background of the game Excite Truck

Axtlar said:
I know only this: you can play mp3 games in the background of the game Excite Truck
oh my friend told me this , i thought he was lying. well, he said he uses a USB stick... is that possible?

In the time you typed that post you could have ran a few search's and found the info you need. Without making a new thread

I know, just ignore him..and yeah it's true you can upload mp3 songs via the SD cards and I'm not sure of the USB but you can try and find out

Sorry but im just sick of seeing like 10 new threads every day about things that could have been found in a 10 second search. I guess it just comes from me being an admin of a major aussie gaming site, I just get the sh1ts easily

yeah i understand, but sometimes the person is new to the site. and also, sometimes people want to get personal attention for their problem so it can be solved more easily, or they want to participate in the forum a bit because they dont know anyone.

Yeah and plus I thought these threads or forums were specially designed to "inform" I don't know I might be wrong

Yeh you guys are right it just gives me the dirts when pretty much the exact same problem can be found only a couple of threads down on the same page, dont get me wrong i have nothing against people making new threads but if you barely have to open your eyes to see it just a few lines down thats what gets me going. I will try to be nicer to the noobs

lol dude, ok, there's no problem, I guess it's your job...only not in this site

:idea: It might be that whenever we do search for threads we never find what we're looking for becuase the threads are highjacked and taken off topic, hmm....

DR650SE said:
:idea: It might be that whenever we do search for threads we never find what we're looking for becuase the threads are highjacked and taken off topic, hmm....

Just like this one?? :p

The only way to play MP3s in Excite Truck is via the SD port on the Wii. The only USB device actually working for the Wii is the Wireless Lan Adapter. If you connect any other device to the USB port it will do nothing.

finally someone from México, te voy a agregar wey

Last edited:
Back